• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: New York SOLD Rubicon Fender Flares w/ LED Lights - Textured Black

ArmannB

First Name
Armann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JLUR 3.6
Selling Rubicon high top flares with LED DRLS. Replaced with painted fenders at 2,000 miles. There are normal wear and scratches on the fenders. Willing to split, great for a spare set to chop. Comes with new fender liners.

$275 for the lights - $100 for fenders - $350 takes it all.

IMG_5420.jpg

IMG_5411.jpg
Sponsored

CaptSully

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport Unlimited, 1965 Beechcraft Baron, 1976 Cessna 172
Do you have the liners? And will you ship?

Sponsored

CaptSully

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport Unlimited, 1965 Beechcraft Baron, 1976 Cessna 172
I do have the liners. Willing to ship if you cover it.
Price the same for the liners as well? Can you quote shipping to 77493 or give me the dimensions and your zip. I only need the fenders and liners.

OP
OP
ArmannB

ArmannB

First Name
Armann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JLUR 3.6
Price the same for the liners as well? Can you quote shipping to 77493 or give me the dimensions and your zip. I only need the fenders and liners.
Yea same price for just fenders including the liners, my zip is 10605. According to Quadratec, shipping dimensions are 67in x 51in x 21in and 50 lbs.

ceaesq

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited Moab
Yea same price for just fenders including the liners, my zip is 10605. According to Quadratec, shipping dimensions are 67in x 51in x 21in and 50 lbs.
I'm interested in the fender flares and liners if prior inquiries don't pan out. I'm in PA and can come pick up.

Black Jeep Convertible

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Sport S 2.0T eTorque
Occupation
Amazon Influencer 😂
Is this plastic the same as the plastic ones on sport? Because the textured plastic on sport isn't paintable due to the porous surface, but I've seen sahara's and rubicon owners paint their black textured fenders. I figure it's cheaper to paint takeoffs than to buy the painted ones from Jeep

OP
OP
ArmannB

ArmannB

First Name
Armann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JLUR 3.6
I'm interested in the fender flares and liners if prior inquiries don't pan out. I'm in PA and can come pick up.
Is this plastic the same as the plastic ones on sport? Because the textured plastic on sport isn't paintable due to the porous surface, but I've seen sahara's and rubicon owners paint their black textured fenders. I figure it's cheaper to paint takeoffs than to buy the painted ones from Jeep
It’s a different fender design but you still have to sand down these to prep it

Sponsored

OP
OP
ArmannB

ArmannB

First Name
Armann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JLUR 3.6