Rubicon extreme recon package

Rachel Ruby

First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys and a 2010 Rubicon
I am wishing to order the Rubicon with the extreme recon package with the v6 engine in the new Tuscadero color can’t find out from Jeep dealers how long the color will be available for? Will I be able to order this particular color say in February 2022? Also I am trying to find out can I order the v6 extreme recon package with the manual transmission , I can’t get a clear answer from my local Jeep dealers please help , thanks Rachel
Sponsored

Rockstar08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
No one will be able to tell you if that color is available for order in February but it is a limited edition color and it just came out so I would think they would run it for atleast 3-6 months. No you cannot currently get the XR package with the manual transmission for 2021 but Jeep did announce that you could for 2022 so you should be good there also. So I bet you will be able to order what you want come February just my opinion.

LongTimeListener

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKURHR
Jeep originally announced that Tuscadero would run for three months. They recently announced a one-month extension of the run, due to its popularity.

OP
OP

Rachel Ruby

First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep originally announced that Tuscadero would run for three months. They recently announced a one-month extension of the run, due to its popularity.
So going with what you said if I placed order in January I should be good with this color.

OP
OP

Rachel Ruby

First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No one will be able to tell you if that color is available for order in February but it is a limited edition color and it just came out so I would think they would run it for atleast 3-6 months. No you cannot currently get the XR package with the manual transmission for 2021 but Jeep did announce that you could for 2022 so you should be good there also. So I bet you will be able to order what you want come February just my opinion.
Here is hoping

Sponsored

RowdySouth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR Mojito 6-speed, 2000 TJ (retired)
The rare colors move in and out rapidly. You should order now through Nov. Some of these more ultra rare colors have a 3 month run on them. Otherwise, good luck finding the correct build you want on the used lots and travel far to out get it.

Snellville392

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 740e; 2022 XC40 recharge (2); 2021 XC90 recha
also, after December would be a 2022 and there is not guarantee it will carry over.

OP
OP

Rachel Ruby

First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The rare colors move in and out rapidly. You should order now through Nov. Some of these more ultra rare colors have a 3 month run on them. Otherwise, good luck finding the correct build you want on the used lots and travel far to out get it.
Okay thanks for that I will order in November then hopefully I should be good

Sponsored

YJherJLhim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 YJ and 18 JL Rubicon Unlimited
OP
OP

Rachel Ruby

First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Jtphoto

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Xtreme Recon Granite Crystal
Has anyone tried 37” tires on the X Recon without any additional lift..?

Syjeepers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
I am wishing to order the Rubicon with the extreme recon package with the v6 engine in the new Tuscadero color can’t find out from Jeep dealers how long the color will be available for? Will I be able to order this particular color say in February 2022? Also I am trying to find out can I order the v6 extreme recon package with the manual transmission , I can’t get a clear answer from my local Jeep dealers please help , thanks Rachel
I would order now if that’s the color you want. I ordered Snazzbery which I was told Jeep was only taking orders on that color until 11/30. I was also told Wait times could be 4-6 weeks from production start but more likely longer. I hope to get mine by late. February or March.
Sponsored