Rubicon Express 2.5" coil lift

Dbwy

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I just saw on Rubicon Express Facebook page. They are getting ready to release a 2.5" coil lift. Looks pretty good in the pics. I wonder how much it will be...
Sponsored

Wildmank99

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 xj and 18 JL rubicon
Occupation
Military
I was in 4 wheel parts like two hours ago and had them look it up and it was like 1570 for the 2.5 kit. And they said maybe a month before they get it.

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
They have had their 2 inch spacer kit on their website for a while now and its only 399 and you keep your factory ride . it really looks good on that white JL they have.but i want to get the 3 inches from the Mopar or anyone else doing a 3 i guess

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Screenshot_20180416-121532_Messages.jpg
Here it is. it will be out in a few months they said
APC_16531.jpg

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
That is the Rubicon express lift kit that will be out in a few months they said.It will be a 2.5 lift

Last edited:

Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
I talk to them today. They told me this will sell for around 700 thats all. they want to be lose to the others ones out there for sell he said. i will go ahead and do this one in stead of the Mopar when i get my JL. a lot less money and besides the fox shocks this kit is just as good or better. The video talks about how they fine tune these shocks also . Go to YouTube and watch the video on this kit.They told me today about a week and they will be shipping out. this will be a great kit fr the money and everything you get

JASPER

First Name
Wayolife Sucks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon and 2014 JK 2dr
That is the Rubicon express coil over lift that will be out in a few months they said.It will be a 2.5 lift
That is not a coil over lift.

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
I only said that cuz it says it on there picture either way it's still a good suspension lift for the money

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
OK Rubicon express told me wrong on the price. Its going to be 1500 just like the Mopar lift. He did say this kit has the 2.5 shocks which is a lot bigger then the Fox 2.0 that comes on the Mopar kit. So now its the same price as the Mopar dont know which one will be better to go with. tell which one and why ? Someone did say Mopar had time to work on their kit but they said Rubicon express makes nothing but lifts and shocks for the jeep only so i dont know now what to buy. It looks like they both come with control arms is that right ?

Last edited:

Sponsored

Chino78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Liberty
Occupation
Engineer
OK Rubicon express told me wrong on the price. Its going to be 150 just like the Mopar lift. He did say this kit has the 2.5 shocks which is a lot bigger then the Fox 2.0 that comes on the Mopar kit. So now its the same price as the Mopar dont know which one will be better to go with. tell which one and why ? Someone did say Mopar had time to work on their kit but they said Rubicon express makes nothing but lifts and shocks for the jeep only so i dont know now what to buy. It looks like they both come with control arms is that right ?
The Fox shocks from the mopar lift kit are also 2.5" in diameter...

It would be interesting to know who really makes those rubicon express shocks... I know some years ago their shocks were made by bilstein but I don't know now...

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
If you go to their Facebook page there's a video where they cut the shock open and show how it's tuned and talk about it. Somebody told me it looks like a king shock which is pretty good shocks from what i here.I don't know much about them but they said King shocks are good. They are saying they make their own but who knows you have to look at the video and see what it looks like. It looks like a pretty good shock when they show the insides of it though

Last edited:

JMONEZ

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Self employed
Vehicle Showcase
Their new shocks are made and tuned by Bilstein