Sponsored

Rubicon build time DELAWARE is 8 - 12 weeks?

MelBCON

First Name
Melford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Hello, I am new to jeeps and this site. Purchasing a Jeep is a check mark on the bucket list! Looking forward to this chapter in my life. I will be pestering everyone about the good and bad on modifications and accessories. I cannot wait create the "MELBCON" ...lol... MELford's ruBiCON... well .. I think its a cool name!! lol.

MelBcon
Sponsored

SoCal

First Name
MARK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR, 981 Porsche Cayman S, BMW F32, Lexus is250
Hello, I am new to jeeps and this site. Purchasing a Jeep is a check mark on the bucket list! Looking forward to this chapter in my life. I will be pestering everyone about the good and bad on modifications and accessories. I cannot wait create the "MELBCON" ...lol... MELford's ruBiCON... well .. I think its a cool name!! lol.

MelBcon
I got lucky and ordered last month from large dealer in Idaho, right before the chip shortage issues
and it made it to the dealership in 5 weeks 3/10 order, 4/15 delivery .....usually much faster for the east coast, but who knows now with some of these chip issues???

Dealer sent me a pic of it yesterday.....flying up 4/24 to pick her up :rock:

Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon build time DELAWARE is 8 - 12 weeks? IMG_8817

CodyDog

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4XE /2021 F250 7.3L King Ranch FX4
Welcome to the forums MelBCON (great name). As far as delivery time. I'm sure the chip situation is catching up with jeep. Other manufactures are greatly effected.

OP
OP
MelBCON

MelBCON

First Name
Melford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Are you local ?

Sponsored

OP
OP
MelBCON

MelBCON

First Name
Melford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Welcome to the forums MelBCON (great name). As far as delivery time. I'm sure the chip situation is catching up with jeep. Other manufactures are greatly effected.

OP
OP
MelBCON

MelBCON

First Name
Melford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
I spoke to the dealer and they said I can monitor the build. I will get a better since of actual delivery dates

thanks
Melbcon

OP
OP
MelBCON

MelBCON

First Name
Melford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
I got lucky and ordered last month from large dealer in Idaho, right before the chip shortage issues
and it made it to the dealership in 5 weeks 3/10 order, 4/15 delivery .....usually much faster for the east coast, but who knows now with some of these chip issues???

Dealer sent me a pic of it yesterday.....flying up 4/24 to pick her up :rock:

Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon build time DELAWARE is 8 - 12 weeks? IMG_8817

OP
OP
MelBCON

MelBCON

First Name
Melford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Cool , you are on your way to the “the jeep life”. I can’t wait to cross over.

Melbcon

jkratty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR, Stelvio, Tahoe, '56 Ford
I'm DC/NoVA. Ordered 3/31, picked up yesterday. Dealer was shocked how fast the build and delivery went.

Sponsored

OP
OP
MelBCON

MelBCON

First Name
Melford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Nice, I will be fine as long as it gets here in June by the 24th. Then I will be Able to party like a rockstar. .... 🤔. I mean “jeepstar”for my bday. 😂

TheKeither

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Firecracker Red Willy's Sport
Hey there. I ordered in PA - and I work in DE, so I'm fairly close. It was 8 weeks from order to delivery for me, but most of that was due to the manual transmission recall delays.

Now, as long as you arent impacted by the global chip shortage, all should move fairly quickly for you!

Welcome and speaking as someone who wanted a Jeep for 30 years......its well worth the wait!!

OP
OP
MelBCON

MelBCON

First Name
Melford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Hey there. I ordered in PA - and I work in DE, so I'm fairly close. It was 8 weeks from order to delivery for me, but most of that was due to the manual transmission recall delays.

Now, as long as you arent impacted by the global chip shortage, all should move fairly quickly for you!

Welcome and speaking as someone who wanted a Jeep for 30 years......its well worth the wait!!

Thank you. . I am looking forward to this chapter in my life.

OP
OP
MelBCON

MelBCON

First Name
Melford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Excuse me but, I am still trying to navigate this site and if I give same reply 2 or 3times that’s why and especially when on my phone 😂

OP
OP
MelBCON

MelBCON

First Name
Melford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon
Well , the Melbcon was built and delivered. I am excited and disappointed at the same time. The build is excellent but they sold out of all the beach passes in Delaware !
Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon build time DELAWARE is 8 - 12 weeks? rubicon
Sponsored