• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California Rubicon Axles w/ RCV axles FAD delete, 4:88 gears. 5 Black Rhino bead-locks w/ Nitto Ridge Grappler 37's

GRN JLLO

First Name
Clark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F250, 2016 Ford Mustang GT PP, 1923 Ford T-Bucket Roadster, 1965 Ford Falcon
Just putting some feelers out. Will be swapping my axles for Fusion Dana 60's and 40's in a couple of weeks.

Will have the following for sale. Would love to sale as a complete package. Would be great for upgrading a Sport or Sahara model.

Front and Rear Dana 44 Rubicon axles re-geared to 4:88. Frontend is equipped with RCV axles. These are the one piece that eliminates the 2 piece FAD axle.

5 Black Rhino Crawler bead-lock wheels. 5 Nitto Ridge Grappler 37x12.50x17
Tires and Wheels have about 18,000 miles on them. Tread is about 70%. The Beadlock ring does have some rash on it from wheeling but the wheel itself is great. You could get new rings if wanted.

The spare is still brand new. That way when the other 4 get worn out, you would just need to buy 3 new tires and utilize an old one for the spare.

Also have brand new still in the box Rock Krawler shocks for a 3.5 inch lift.

$6500 (OBO) for everything

IMG_0043.JPG

IMG_6723.JPG

IMG_0294.JPG
Sponsored

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
1. Have new axles shipped to me.
2. Drive to Texas and I help you install the new axles.
3. Sell me your regeared D44s with RCVs.
4. Keep the wheels and tires to sell to someone else.
5. Drive home with money in your pocket after a thrilling vacation in Texas.
6. ???
7. Profit!

OP
OP
GRN JLLO

GRN JLLO

First Name
Clark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F250, 2016 Ford Mustang GT PP, 1923 Ford T-Bucket Roadster, 1965 Ford Falcon
Wouldn't mind a trip to Texas, but no time off for me.

conFUcius

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting-Gray JLU Rubicon 3.6 V6
Occupation
Medical Affairs
If I can figure out how to paint those wheels… you could bring the wheels to me in NC too, haha. Just wheel all over TX and the Southeast while you’re out this way ;)

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
If I can figure out how to paint those wheels… you could bring the wheels to me in NC too, haha. Just wheel all over TX and the Southeast while you’re out this way ;)
It’s fate! I’m heading to NC in a couple of weeks. I could deliver the wheels after we install our axles. Sounds like this sale is meant to happen.

Sponsored

iboostgti335

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Sahara
Man only if I had the cash but I'm currently buying a house and cant buy more car parts :/
GLWS!

OP
OP
GRN JLLO

GRN JLLO

First Name
Clark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Update: everything is off the Jeep now. Axles, Adams Driveshafts, Motobilt spare tire carrier, steering pump with Apex cooler and power boost valve. Wheels and tires are sold.

Sponsored

OBJLU

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Update: everything is off the Jeep now. Axles, Adams Driveshafts, Motobilt spare tire carrier, steering pump with Apex cooler and power boost valve. Wheels and tires are sold.

How much for the APEX stuff?

OP
OP
GRN JLLO

GRN JLLO

First Name
Clark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sent you a message.
Sponsored