Sponsored

Rubicon 4xe: any plans for lift and/or bigger tires?

aug0211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe
That and I really wanted to preserve the stock ride (at least the body roll) as much as I could. She’s been driving cars for the last 20 years and I don’t want her to feel like she’s gonna roll if she takes an on-ramp too fast, which, knowing her, is pretty likely. That’s why is was looking at spacers instead of springs too.
I love it! I appreciate the additional insights/thought process for my own consideration!
Sponsored

lightsout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon, 2018 Wrangler Sahara JL, Tesla S
Build Thread
Link
That and I really wanted to preserve the stock ride (at least the body roll) as much as I could. She’s been driving cars for the last 20 years and I don’t want her to feel like she’s gonna roll if she takes an on-ramp too fast, which, knowing her, is pretty likely. That’s why is was looking at spacers instead of springs too.
So I have done this lift. First the Fox 2.0 Shocks are only $550 at Northridge as a set. Get the Teraflex ST1 it has the longer bump stops included. Your will need the sway bar links and a track bar otherwise your front springs will lean a bit. Then you are good to go. for about $900 and have about 1" more than the Mopar lift. Note: I felt a little extra roll with the stock shocks the Fox fixes that as they have 3000psi compared to stock at around 2000.
Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon 4xe: any plans for lift and/or bigger tires? Before after lift 1

steelponycowboy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR Diesel, '17 Cherokee, '16 JKUR Hard Rock
Occupation
Retired - most of the time anyway
Not worth the Paper it is printed on, as it has to be fought in Federal court at your legal expense. It is a loser either way and industry knows it. Without class action it is useless...
I van agree. Already had Jeep refuse warranty claim due to aftermarket mods. Bottom line you can sue at YOUR expense but like an attorney said about Jeep, they have lots of attorneys with nothing to do vut force you to spend more than it's worth.
Sponsored