Rubicon 4xe: any plans for lift and/or bigger tires?

aug0211

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR Turbo, JLUR 4xe
That and I really wanted to preserve the stock ride (at least the body roll) as much as I could. She’s been driving cars for the last 20 years and I don’t want her to feel like she’s gonna roll if she takes an on-ramp too fast, which, knowing her, is pretty likely. That’s why is was looking at spacers instead of springs too.
I love it! I appreciate the additional insights/thought process for my own consideration!

lightsout

First Name
Gary
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon, 2018 Wrangler Sahara JL, Tesla S
Build Thread
Link
That and I really wanted to preserve the stock ride (at least the body roll) as much as I could. She’s been driving cars for the last 20 years and I don’t want her to feel like she’s gonna roll if she takes an on-ramp too fast, which, knowing her, is pretty likely. That’s why is was looking at spacers instead of springs too.
So I have done this lift. First the Fox 2.0 Shocks are only $550 at Northridge as a set. Get the Teraflex ST1 it has the longer bump stops included. Your will need the sway bar links and a track bar otherwise your front springs will lean a bit. Then you are good to go. for about $900 and have about 1" more than the Mopar lift. Note: I felt a little extra roll with the stock shocks the Fox fixes that as they have 3000psi compared to stock at around 2000.
Before after lift 1.jpg

Advertisement

Extreme Terrain

Advertisement