RUBICON 392 Edition JL Club Thread

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator coming soon
Here is the thread for the future 392 Wrangler owners! Probably going to be me as well. Colors are Black, White, Granite Crystal, Sting-Gray, Sarge Green, Snazzberry Pearl, (NEW) Hydro Blue, Billet Silver, and Firecracker Red! Interior colors are Black/Bronze and supposedly Red/Black/Bronze. 470 HORSEPOWER AND 470 LB/FT of TORQUE! Supposedly Punk'n Metallic is returning. Gecko Green (possible), Nacho Yellow, and Chief Blue are coming soon to the 392.
Sponsored

TheMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red 2021 JLURD "The Big D"
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Supervisor, Air Traffic Control. RETIRED at 51 baby!!!
Here's my order. Anyone earlier than 0929? That's eastern time and I believe no matter where you live it shows that time zone. For me it was 0529 local! Well done on my dealer's part to do this with me so darn early here.
Jeep Wrangler JL RUBICON 392 Edition JL Club Thread 392 Order

OP
OP
MoparMike

MoparMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator coming soon
Here's my order. Anyone earlier than 0929? That's eastern time and I believe no matter where you live it shows that time zone. For me it was 0529 local! Well done on my dealer's part to do this with me so darn early here.
392 Order.png
That Firecracker 392 is going to be sick! Congratulations!

Sponsored

MichaelAnthony

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon JLUR, 97 Centurion Dually 7.3, 97 Classy Chassis Dually 7.3, 2016 Ultra Classic CVO
Vehicle Showcase
Dang and how is that? Harper CDJ in Alcoa TN said they couldn't do anything until January or February...... Going to cry myself to sleep...

TheMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Dang and how is that? Harper CDJ in Alcoa TN said they couldn't do anything until January or February...... Going to cry myself to sleep...
From what I understand, the dealership just can't order a vehicle. They have to be allocated. My dealership was allocated 1. ONE. And I got it. But I have seen posts of dealerships that take slots for their owners or managers or the like. So....customers aren't first in that regard.

So a dealership that says they can't order until Jan or Feb are probably telling you the truth but probably not the why!

TheMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Just curious what is the price range on the Hemi Jeep. Share if you would like. Thanks.
Prices have NOT been released. Not even on the options...as few as there are on the 392.

Sponsored

Spearmin

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Jeep Wrangler JL RUBICON 392 Edition JL Club Thread F0A90FC1-DE0B-464E-AA8F-090183799BC9
Price? How much are these things.....