Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2020 Audi Q7
Occupation
Looking at Jeep stuff all day
Vehicle Showcase
Mopar Lift is done, Fuel Beast wheels arrived today, and I'm going to be installing 315/70R17 on my white Sahara on Monday. I'll post a pic when I'm done.

IMG_2288.jpg

IMG_2290.jpg

IMG_2294.jpg
Can you post a pic of the finished product? :)
Sponsored

RGW_WNC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Rubican
jeep looks great man. is there a major reduction in MPG going from rubi stock tires to 35s?
Same with mine. I did 2" Mopar lift, 35 KO2s. Had asked for speedo/mileage adjustment and found not done. Will go back for that. Showing 14.1mpg. Think adjustment would be 14.8 -15mpg. I live in mountainous region, nothing level and makes a difference. The Tacoma TRD Pro traded was about same in same area, not near the tire and backroad ability.

RGW_WNC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Rubican
Sorry for the delay. Just saw your post.

IMG_0035.JPG

IMG_E0091.JPG
Morganton, not far from you. I'm in Valle Crucis (between Boone and Banner Elk, NC). Photo attached. Might run up to Patriot Mtn. Offroad Park sometime, minutes away from me. I did Mopar 2" lift, 35 KO2s, Warn winch in std. metal bumper. Had a lot of fun learning to use lockers and front disconnect, what a difference. Impressed with vehicle, loving it. Will do all I with it. Went K02 due to winter snows and road use. Would like the KM3 maybe sometime.

Jeeper.jpg

Sponsored

nchighwayman

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Morganton, not far from you. I'm in Valle Crucis (between Boone and Banner Elk, NC). Photo attached. Might run up to Patriot Mtn. Offroad Park sometime, minutes away from me. I did Mopar 2" lift, 35 KO2s, Warn winch in std. metal bumper. Had a lot of fun learning to use lockers and front disconnect, what a difference. Impressed with vehicle, loving it. Will do all I with it. Went K02 due to winter snows and road use. Would like the KM3 maybe sometime.

Jeeper.jpg
You are just up the road from me. That is beautiful country up there! Jeep Looks great! I eventually want to do a 2" lift with 35's on mine. Wanting to try the KM3's when I do. I've had a couple sets of the KO2's and they are a great tire. I don't daily drive my Jeep so I'm wanting to try a slightly more aggressive mud tire. The KM3's seem to rate really well on and off pavement.

SarahMorgan

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited
Jeep Wrangler JL RUBICON 35s No Lift  - Fuel Beast Jeeper

Both those white JKs and a few JLs on this site made me choose the fuel beasts

Here are a few pics of mine- 35x13.5 with no lift

LOVE the look... what size wheels are on your jeep? Can you list the exact set-up?

SarahMorgan

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon Unlimited

Both those white JKs and a few JLs on this site made me choose the fuel beasts

Here are a few pics of mine- 35x13.5 with no lift

love this look. what size wheels and offset?

conFUcius

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting-Gray JLU Rubicon 3.6 V6
Occupation
Medical Affairs
View attachment 53613 I obviously love the look of your Jeep and wheels but I wanted to keep the sidewall height the same as the stock Rubicon tires. I went with 18x9 Fuel Beast in +20 offset to not have too much tire hanging out. Wrapped them with D rated 35x12.5 Duratracs. They stick out about an inch which I like.
Have you had any issues with the TPMS? A shop up here is telling me I will with the Fuel Beast rims because of their material and offset?

JLU Pilot

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Granite JLUR , 17 F350 SD CC, 17 Camaro 2SS Conv 50th, 60 F100
Have you had any issues with the TPMS? A shop up here is telling me I will with the Fuel Beast rims because of their material and offset?
I have not had any issues using stock TPMS sensors.
Sponsored