Sponsored

Rubicon 35 inch tires on stock rims with Mopar lift?

Token

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
It'll work but the ride is better with some spacers. I had this setup on my rig. 1.75 spacers helped.
How exactly did they help?
I can't see how a 1-3/4" spacer would make ride quality better.
Sponsored

RUSTYS

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Guitar slinger
How exactly did they help?
I can't see how a 1-3/4" spacer would make ride quality better.
Hold a stick in your hand and bend it in the middle with your other hand. Now do the same thing at the end of the stick. See how it has less resistance. The geometry changes.

OP
OP
RedLine

RedLine

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon (replaced 2018 Cherokee Trailhawk), 2013 JK Sport (Bought for Daughter)
Per Jeep Generation you may want to look into Rock Krawler correctional spring pads if you do go with the Mopar lift. If you liked the Barlow Jeep you should drop them a line to see what they are running. They are happy to answer questions
I think I have the latest spring pads and there is very little bowing. It's working great for me.

19 JLUR Bright Whit3

First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Stretched 2 door Rubi (LOL)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Punisher
Vehicle Showcase
I got 35 falkens on my sport from the dealer with a mopar lift and mopar wheels. They hit the front sway bar without spacers ..... I know a rubi axel is a bit wider but that’s my experience

37FF27F9-AE58-4696-B0A0-56B57F0C3C00.jpeg
Nice rims!

OP
OP
RedLine

RedLine

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon (replaced 2018 Cherokee Trailhawk), 2013 JK Sport (Bought for Daughter)
I got 35 falkens on my sport from the dealer with a mopar lift and mopar wheels. They hit the front sway bar without spacers ..... I know a rubi axel is a bit wider but that’s my experience

37FF27F9-AE58-4696-B0A0-56B57F0C3C00.jpeg
I have 315/70/17 Falkens on my 2020 Rubicon and stock wheels. I don't have spacers and there is no rubbing on the sway bar. I was just on a trail last weekend and did a little rock garden that required a lot of flex, sway-bar disconnected and did not see or feel rubbing.

Sponsored

TheAnimal

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl
Nice rims!
Thanks I thought they were pretty nice and different. Took me a while of looking at new wranglers to figure out that they are mopar I didn’t know at first but I like them however I am going to have to run spacers with them

TheAnimal

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl
I have 315/70/17 Falkens on my 2020 Rubicon and stock wheels. I don't have spacers and there is no rubbing on the sway bar. I was just on a trail last weekend and did a little rock garden that required a lot of flex, sway-bar disconnected and did not see or feel rubbing.
That’s sweet. I will get spacers for now but if I can get a good deal on rubi axels I would take them. I don’t plan on going nuts on an off-road biuld but I do plan on off-road just not crazy