• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: South Carolina Rubi wheels, tires, tpms, lug nuts, plus a rubi takeoff suspension with mopar longer LCAs

whiskey jack

First Name
marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jl
around 5000 miles on BFGs. All were rotated once. No marks or repairs. I'm throwing in a rubi takeoff suspension with the longer mopar LCAs. It has 4 springs, 4 shocks, and the longer lower control arms. Came off of a 2 door. Just put on my lift so it just sits in the garage taking up space. Would be a nice complete upgrade for someone. I don't want to separate it all out. $750 in Myrtle Beach. I can't deliver. Cash or paypal.

20210327_084110.jpg

20210327_084106.jpg
Sponsored

BWWJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Smoking deal!

nealwiley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 2 dr, 2015 Willys 2 dr.
around 5000 miles on BFGs. All were rotated once. No marks or repairs. I'm throwing in a rubi takeoff suspension with the longer mopar LCAs. It has 4 springs, 4 shocks, and the longer lower control arms. Came off of a 2 door. Just put on my lift so it just sits in the garage taking up space. Would be a nice complete upgrade for someone. I don't want to separate it all out. $750 in Myrtle Beach. I can't deliver. Cash or paypal.

Jeep Wrangler JL Rubi wheels, tires, tpms, lug nuts, plus a rubi takeoff suspension with mopar longer LCAs 20210327_084106

Jeep Wrangler JL Rubi wheels, tires, tpms, lug nuts, plus a rubi takeoff suspension with mopar longer LCAs 20210327_084106
Super Price!

Rhinoman

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
You don’t happen to pass through Jersey on a regular basis? :LOL:

Sponsored

Chris P

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Sahara JL,’19 BMW,’14 Lexus GX460, ‘00 BMW Z3
Great deal. I’m very interested if they are still available. Is it for 5 wheels and tires, Any curbing or issues with any of them?

We head down to Oak Island about every month, and that’s less than an hour from Myrtle. Happy to pay and pick up on our next trip. Even buy you a beer or three at that price.

Thanks
Chris

sirphenergan

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR 4xe; 2020 JTR
Interested if available. I’m in Charlotte area but can make the drive down. Please let me know if still available.

OP
OP
whiskey jack

whiskey jack

First Name
marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jl
Great deal. I’m very interested if they are still available. Is it for 5 wheels and tires, Any curbing or issues with any of them?

We head down to Oak Island about every month, and that’s less than an hour from Myrtle. Happy to pay and pick up on our next trip. Even buy you a beer or three at that price.

Thanks
Chris
Still available, no curb rash or any other negatives.

Sponsored

Chris P

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the quick reply. I think I was the first to respond and am a definite buyer. Will PM you separately to coordinate pickup. Thanks again.

GingaWave

First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara

Still available? I’m in Myrtle Beach and am interested.

Chris P

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Already spoke for...by me :) Headed down next week to pick em up :) :)

Thanks again to Whiskey Jack for a smokin deal.....if you're really into whiskey, I got somthin extra for you.

Thanks
Chris

OP
OP
whiskey jack

whiskey jack

First Name
marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jl
Yup, Chris has them locked up but thanks for the interest.
Sponsored