Sponsored

Ebay Rubi Steel Bumper (not a knock-off) pretty legit!

zyt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Miata

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
That’s a front and rear plus fog lights for $425. Too much sugar for a dime. I’d expect fit and finish to be garbage and fitment to be way off. Other than that, sounds like a bargain!

OP
OP
zyt

zyt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Miata
That’s a front and rear plus fog lights for $425. Too much sugar for a dime. I’d expect fit and finish to be garbage and fitment to be way off. Other than that, sounds like a bargain!
It’s just the front with fog and that guard bar.
I am too chicken to try it, wondering if anyone here had given it a try already ;):rock:

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
It’s just the front with fog and that guard bar.
I am too chicken to try it, wondering if anyone here had given it a try already ;):rock:
The link you provided was for both front and rear with LED fog lights included. Its right there in the description. Take another look and scroll through all of the photos.

OP
OP
zyt

zyt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Miata
The link you provided was for both front and rear with LED fog lights included. Its right there in the description. Take another look and scroll through all of the photos.
That is actually front only. There is an option to select front only, rear only or both. For reference, both are $749
1BDF9210-67D7-4568-9E62-8E64D1A56073.jpeg

Sponsored

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

The listing for the front bumper shows a pic of it on a JK. You can see the turn signals on the hideous front grille. I know that JK bumpers can fit a JL, but I'd be concerned about fit an finish.

Deke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU 6.7
What's up with the red shackle mounts in the OP pic? Looks like a Maximus-3 knock-off thrown in for good measure.

Fire Burns

First Name
Fire
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 3.6; 2006 Chrysler 300c SRT-8
I've seen a bunch of MOPAR knock-off stuff that seems identical to the real thing, but at a massive discount. Some of them, like the JL tailgate reinforcement kit look so legit that I actually suspect they're both from the same factory, only one has the MOPAR badge and the other is left plain. There are no guarantees, but its possible that this is the case here as well.

OP
OP
zyt

zyt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Miata
I've seen a bunch of MOPAR knock-off stuff that seems identical to the real thing, but at a massive discount. Some of them, like the JL tailgate reinforcement kit look so legit that I actually suspect they're both from the same factory, only one has the MOPAR badge and the other is left plain. There are no guarantees, but its possible that this is the case here as well.
Thanks for chiming in. I will probably order it when the weather is getting warmer so I can try it on right away. Meanwhile, if anyone else decided to give it a go, please share your feedbacks.

ODDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hella Yella Sahara
Thanks for chiming in. I will probably order it when the weather is getting warmer so I can try it on right away. Meanwhile, if anyone else decided to give it a go, please share your feedbacks.
Keep us posted if you give it a try. I'd be interested myself.

Sponsored

Htfan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S - 3.6L
Vehicle Showcase
Subscribed and very interested

OP
OP
zyt

zyt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda Miata
It also appears to have front sensors holes so maybe from overseas?
For this price, it must be from overseas. Probably designed base off Asian version's steel bumper package. Maybe less quality of steels used or maybe as @Fire Burns mentioned it could be as good as Mopar ones but without the brand name.

Htfan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S - 3.6L
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone ordered this bumper yet?
Sponsored