Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Clubs

So after washing the car, I noticed this nick nick down to the metal on that little panel above my fender and next to hood.
Jeep Wrangler JL Rowher trip this sunday 1676095611355

A few of the rims rings have some rash from rocks. I still have yet to inspect the bottom, still haven't washed the underbody.
Sponsored

SadRobot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL 2dr Sport
So after washing the car, I noticed this nick nick down to the metal on that little panel above my fender and next to hood.
Jeep Wrangler JL Rowher trip this sunday 1676095611355

A few of the rims rings have some rash from rocks. I still have yet to inspect the bottom, still haven't washed the underbody.
Yikes. I wonder what caused that. There weren't really any spots that were tight enough to scrape by the hood. Rock flying up maybe?

fxceptioN

First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Clubs

So. Remember that puddle of mud we went through at the top of the mountain? Apparently that caused communication issues of a connector in my vehicle 3 months later................. -_-

Dealership is blaming dirt getting into a connector which caused all sorts of issues and isn't covering it under warranty. If you guys are curious check the post below.

If any of you have experienced any of this and have managed to get Jeep Cares to end up covering it under warranty, I'd appreciate some input. I already have a case with Jeep Cares but I just picked up my jeep today so I don't rack up any more money on the loaner. Out of pocket for out of warranty work and loaner ended up being around $1,500.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...ssion-check-engine-light.113516/#post-2359883

SadRobot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL 2dr Sport
So. Remember that puddle of mud we went through at the top of the mountain? Apparently that caused communication issues of a connector in my vehicle 3 months later................. -_-

Dealership is blaming dirt getting into a connector which caused all sorts of issues and isn't covering it under warranty. If you guys are curious check the post below.

If any of you have experienced any of this and have managed to get Jeep Cares to end up covering it under warranty, I'd appreciate some input. I already have a case with Jeep Cares but I just picked up my jeep today so I don't rack up any more money on the loaner. Out of pocket for out of warranty work and loaner ended up being around $1,500.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...ssion-check-engine-light.113516/#post-2359883
What a bummer. I hope you win your case. It's completely disingenuous of Jeep to show ads of vehicles driving through dirt to sell their product and then turn around and tell you they were just kidding and vehicles are for mall crawling only. Complete nonsense.
Sponsored