Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

zeebo's cousin is back in town with his drone so we're going to take another run up to Rowher tomorrow. figured we'd invite everyone again. sorry for the late notice.
we should get some good pics and videos with the drone. tomorrows weather will be great and should be no more mud or anything up there.

depending on if anyone is driving out from afar probably looking to meet up around 9-9:30am.

would be great if the guys who couldnt make it last weekend come tomorrow. i havent even cleaned off my jeep from last weekend yet lol. was planning on doing it tomorrow. :LOL: :jk:
Sponsored

Keith C

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
High School Athletic Director/ Track Timer
Last weekend was an awesome run but I will be doing Cleghorn tomorrow. I will try to make the next run this group does!

OP
OP
Pig-Pen

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

Last weekend was an awesome run but I will be doing Cleghorn tomorrow. I will try to make the next run this group does!
Cleghorn is my favorite trail but i told myself i wouldnt go back (there or anywhere over there) till i got my mopar lift installed. last time i went was probably 1.5 years ago lol

Kbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU
Sorry to dig up an old post but shot out to Rowher last minute with some friends that are new to jeeping. Perfect weather and they had a great time and are already planning their next upgrades based on some simple trails we did 🤣
Jeep Wrangler JL Rowher saturday Feb 5 IMG_1577

Sponsored

zeebo56

First Name
Zee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep wrangler unlimited sport
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry to dig up an old post but shot out to Rowher last minute with some friends that are new to jeeping. Perfect weather and they had a great time and are already planning their next upgrades based on some simple trails we did 🤣
IMG_1577.jpg
Like the license plate :) and great pic. Been there so many times I know exactly where that was taken

OP
OP
Pig-Pen

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

heading up there in a few with the family and dog. hopefully we can get another group together again. soon.