Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport S JL 2-D
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Professional dancer/male stripper
Hi all,

I am gonna do a Rowher run this weekend. Taking main trail to bouquet reservoir through all of the off-shoots. Doing it as a warm up, the weekend after next I am taking my sport on rubi suspension and 33s to gold mountain (wish me luck).

Anyone who wants to come to Rowher let me know.
Sponsored

BMorgan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I'd love to Sunday morning. I've been there twice with the Jeep I bought earlier in the year (first Jeep). My daughter and her boyfriend are visiting this weekend and flying in Saturday, so a Sunday morning trip works great for me. Note I am a beginner at this, so if you're going to do "black diamond" trails well not sure if I have the nerve / skills yet.

OP
OP
entropy

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
I'd love to Sunday morning. I've been there twice with the Jeep I bought earlier in the year (first Jeep). My daughter and her boyfriend are visiting this weekend and flying in Saturday, so a Sunday morning trip works great for me. Note I am a beginner at this, so if you're going to do "black diamond" trails well not sure if I have the nerve / skills yet.
Sunday works. We wont do anything nuts, we will just take the main trail which is a dirt road and go on the offshoots which give you a chance to build confidence. Plan for 2~3hrs. I'd like to start at 8 AM. I'll send you a PM.

zeebo56

First Name
Zee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep wrangler unlimited sport
Vehicle Showcase
I would have been down but I am working weekends right now.

BMorgan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
@entropy, my daughter's boyfriend Gage, and I had a great time Sunday morning at Rowher. We drove the main road from the first staging area all the way to Bouquet Reservior.

With their encouragement and entropy's spotting, I took on my first big climb. A big confidence booster! I also learned how to get in/out of 4L, engage the lockers, etc.

Jeep Wrangler JL Rowher run saturday or Sunday morning Climb

Jeep Wrangler JL Rowher run saturday or Sunday morning flex.JPG

Sponsored

OP
OP
entropy

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
@entropy, my daughter's boyfriend Gage, and I had a great time Sunday morning at Rowher. We drove the main road from the first staging area all the way to Bouquet Reservior.

With their encouragement and entropy's spotting, I took on my first big climb. A big confidence booster! I also learned how to get in/out of 4L, engage the lockers, etc.

glad you guys had fun. we will do it again sometime.