First Name
Fonz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon Unlimited
Occupation
Lawman
Sounds like fun. Just submitted a request to be off that day, hope it gets approved.

Pig-Pen

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
Occupation
jabroni
Clubs

ill probably be in. was planning to wrench on the jeep this weekend. will do on saturday and hopefully not end up on jackstands on sunday lol

Sponsored

OP
OP
Blu bi Kong

Blu bi Kong

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
ill probably be in. was planning to wrench on the jeep this weekend. will do on saturday and hopefully not end up on jackstands on sunday lol
Hoping to have you join us. We could have a group of 8 if everyone is a go. Sounds like fun day

OP
OP
Blu bi Kong

Blu bi Kong

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Hoping to have you join us as well. We may have a group of 8 jeeps from forum. Good to put some faces to more of you.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Blu bi Kong

Blu bi Kong

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
@JLUin818, @ResqFE, @moodywizard, @California_WhiteRubiconJL, great adventure today! Thank you all for joining us. Please add pictures you may have. Being at the lead I never seem to get many photos. So I needed a jeep in front of me to winch up an area I couldn't get traction on. Thank you Steve. Then we came upon a random stock jk sport with highway tires on it in trouble. So much trouble no time for pictures. His right rear tire was about 4' off the ground. I sent my co rider out to stop him and quickly hooked my winch to him and saved him from going over. Rescue # one. Then came upon a suburban that had swallowed about a three foot diameter rock and we stopped and helped him with bottle jacks and winches and got him going before we called it a day. All in all a GREAT day was had. My frikking life is never boring I'll just say that! Thank you friends
Jeep Wrangler JL Rowher road next Sunday 6-14-20 20200614_132001

Sponsored

ResqFE

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited
@JLUin818, @ResqFE, @moodywizard, @California_WhiteRubiconJL, great adventure today! Thank you all for joining us. Please add pictures you may have. Being at the lead I never seem to get many photos. So I needed a jeep in front of me to winch up an area I couldn't get traction on. Thank you Steve. Then we came upon a random stock jk sport with highway tires on it in trouble. So much trouble no time for pictures. His right rear tire was about 4' off the ground. I sent my co rider out to stop him and quickly hooked my winch to him and saved him from going over. Rescue # one. Then came upon a suburban that had swallowed about a three foot diameter rock and we stopped and helped him with bottle jacks and winches and got him going before we called it a day. All in all a GREAT day was had. My frikking life is never boring I'll just say that! Thank you friends
Jeep Wrangler JL Rowher road next Sunday 6-14-20 20200614_132001
Kick ass day!!
Jeep Wrangler JL Rowher road next Sunday 6-14-20 IMG_2586