Healthcare

My#8andlast

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Good to know. I called teraflex and they said they don't have them for the JL yet. They have a JL so I figured something was different.

My#8andlast

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
The 2.5in Jeep JL suspension kit is available right now for $159.95 but we will have a stage 2 kit that will be available this next week for $179.95 what will include bump stops and extended sway bar links. All these parts are made in house in TN which is how we were able to build these so fast.

jl 2.51.jpg
Will the bump stops go in place of the factory bump stops or spacers that bolt to the axles? Thanks.

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
You're so full of crap. I love all these people who say it's crap because they just parrot what some other idiot said. They had some problems with their "progressive springs" at the beginning but they fixed it right away. The guy just said he's not doing anything hardcore so this will be just fine. Thanks for the crap advise. BTW have you ever owned a Wrangler?
Cool story. Yes I've been wheeling wranglers for over 20 years. You?

Sponsored

RUSTYS

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Guitar slinger
Well let's see, my parents owned an International dealership so we went out wheeling all the time since 1972 with our Scout's. Raced off-road for two years. After doing that I went on and raced professional Motocross for 10 years. I've always been around off-roading one way or another. 20 year's? That's cute pumpkin.

RUSTYS

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Guitar slinger
What? Where's the photo of your Jeep in your avatar? Hmmmmm

smuddy

First Name
shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
The JK spacers fit up front.
eBay $23
Any current spacers that work for the back yet? I want to just add 1" to both front and back for 35s on JLUR. It's seeming like that should keep it from rubbing anything at full flex...or so I think.

jericbarg

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-Granite
Occupation
Healthcare
Any current spacers that work for the back yet? I want to just add 1" to both front and back for 35s on JLUR. It's seeming like that should keep it from rubbing anything at full flex...or so I think.
No rear spacers yet, RC is working on several different sizes and Summit Engineering is also.

NN39

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
The 2.5in Jeep JL suspension kit is available right now for $159.95 but we will have a stage 2 kit that will be available this next week for $179.95 what will include bump stops and extended sway bar links. All these parts are made in house in TN which is how we were able to build these so fast.

jl 2.51.jpg
Please let us know when the Stage 2 kit is available for purchase!

Sponsored

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered this as a temporary solution until some better springs/shock options come out(Just so I can fit my 37's.) Despite what some people have said I have installed over 50 RC suspension kits on customers JK's and not one has come back with issues. Several have commented it rides like or better than stock(Most of what I install is the 3.5" Series II for the JK.) I had a customer swap out his RC shocks for some Fox Remote Resovoir shocks and say that the RC shocks rode much better on road. I'm sure the Fox shocks would handle rough conditions much better, but he and most of my other customers spend 99% of their time on road.

RUSTYS

First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Guitar slinger
I ordered this as a temporary solution until some better springs/shock options come out(Just so I can fit my 37's.) Despite what some people have said I have installed over 50 RC suspension kits on customers JK's and not one has come back with issues. Several have commented it rides like or better than stock(Most of what I install is the 3.5" Series II for the JK.) I had a customer swap out his RC shocks for some Fox Remote Resovoir shocks and say that the RC shocks rode much better on road. I'm sure the Fox shocks would handle rough conditions much better, but he and most of my other customers spend 99% of their time on road.
Those are great lifts for the money. I have never had anything from them fail. I guess if they tripled their price people might take them more serious.

JLUColorado

First Name
Ambez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU , 2017 GC Limited

jl 2.51.jpg
Can we purchase the Bump stops & Sway Bar links separate? Already received the 2.5" in the mail...

Rough Country Suspensions

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.roughcountry.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport, 1998 Jeep Cherokee
Occupation
Sales Supervisor
Can we purchase the Bump stops & Sway Bar links separate? Already received the 2.5" in the mail...
PM me your order info and I will take care of you.

sadass

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98. 5.9 ZJ 7"LA's F/R locked 2000 WJ DD
Occupation
Semi-Conductor Equipment Tech.
Vehicle Showcase
Hello everyone.
New to the forum. First Jeep ever. Just picked up my JL Monday.
I was at my local tire/stereo shop today and they told me that Rough Country just released their 2.5 inch lift kit for our Jeeps.
$159.00. Any thoughts on these? I know nothing about lift kits been a car guy all my life. Thanks for any input.
Here is the link.
http://www.roughcountry.com/jeep-suspension-lift-kit-676c.html
Junk is what it is! aside from that. my words of Advise. keep up the Research. I got to believe you need more then spend $179 and throw that kit on and ride into the sunset. Factor in alignment. Your front tires will now be towed in after you lift the 4 link front. you will blow threw those front tires quick. Your front and rear axle will not be centered under the Jeep. Unless they have a track bar drop brackets in with that crap. Your steering wheel will needed to be centered again. Who knows how the brake lines and other sensors lengths will fair after the 2.5" lift. At what height will we get drive line vibes? or worse! How will you reconnect the sway bars with out front and rear extensions. This is all new to us with the JL. Finding weak links will be fun.
After years of lifting many jeeps with lifts from 2" Budget boost to 4" w/8 adjustable control arms to the best $3000 F/R 7"Premium long arm kits you can buy.. I find you normally get what you pay for in the End. And what I got from RC lifts has been nothing but headaches.
Good luck. I will make my decision after you guys start testing the waters and I know all that lifting an JL really entails. For now I will be happy wheeling with 33's and saving the tough stuff for my ZJ.
Sponsored