Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport S JL 2-D
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Professional dancer/male stripper
save yourself the trouble. If you have a dana44 (sport/sahara/willys) axle. The rear LCA/shock mount skid plate by rough country does not fit on my 2019JL sport S with a rear dana44. I went through the trouble of painting them red, then I removed the shocks and LCAs bolts. It was fun once I realized they didn't fit.... Had to go through the trouble of getting the shocks back in (with a pry bar) and using a ratchet strap to get the LCAs back in place. And a little elbow grease to torque them to 120lbs. Was a good workout for nothing lol.
Sponsored

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
save yourself the trouble. If you have a dana44 (sport/sahara/willys) axle. The rear LCA/shock mount skid plate by rough country does not fit on my 2019JL sport S with a rear dana44. I went through the trouble of painting them red, then I removed the shocks and LCAs bolts. It was fun once I realized they didn't fit.... Had to go through the trouble of getting the shocks back in (with a pry bar) and using a ratchet strap to get the LCAs back in place. And a little elbow grease to torque them to 120lbs. Was a good workout for nothing lol.
thats weird as I think the Rock hard ones fit both.

I was going to try the rough country D44 diff skid, but for some reason they dont work with the eco-Diesel. I asked why, but they did not answer. they just said they are working on a eco-diesel version.

OP
OP
entropy

entropy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sport S JL 2-D
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Professional dancer/male stripper
thats weird as I think the Rock hard ones fit both.

I was going to try the rough country D44 diff skid, but for some reason they dont work with the eco-Diesel. I asked why, but they did not answer. they just said they are working on a eco-diesel version.
Isn't that strange? I thought they were all the same back there.

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
Isn't that strange? I thought they were all the same back there.
Me too. that was the first I heard of something not working like that. but it is called out specifically on their site, and I also asked a question in there and they confirmed. now im wondering if the Rancho or Metalcloak ones will fit.

@Metalcloak do you have any fitment issues for your differential skids for an eco-diesel rubicon?
Sponsored