Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.roughcountry.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sport, 1998 Jeep Cherokee
Occupation
Sales Supervisor
When you're way off the beaten path the last thing you should worry about is how you're getting home. Introducing Rough Country's Forged Adjustable Track Bar for Jeep JL. This massive 16lb Track Bar is nearly twice the weight of your JL's factory Track bar, offering you unparalleled support and the ultimate peace of mind in any driving situation.

For those who are serious about flexing, crawling, and pushing your lifted JL to the limits, Rough Country's Forged Adjustable Track Bar is a must. This new track bar is made of forged steel and features rubber Clevite bushings and a beefy construction that will dwarf stock equipment. This design allows the bar to keep your axles tame even under pure off-road torture.

Best of all, it's simple to install and even easier to adjust! As you lift a Jeep, the axles become off centered. This new Forged Adjustable Track Bar gives you the ability to adjust and re-center the axles while mounted to the vehicle. This bolt-on product can be attached in just minutes giving you a nearly instant upgrade.

While many aftermarket track bars are adjustable, Rough Country's new bar is fully adjustable on the vehicle; meaning no removal required, no trial and error lining it up, and no more wasted time just to dial in your bar. Simply attach to the vehicle and dial in your adjustable bar using our innovative clamp and sleeve system.
Features
  • Easy bolt-on installation
  • Massive 1.25in outside diameter.
  • Made of forged solid steel for unsurpassed strength and durability.
  • Nearly double the weight of your factory track bar at 16lbs.
  • Includes Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings.
  • Fully adjustable while mounted on the Jeep for a proper fit.
  • Perfectly center your Jeep's rear axle.
Notes
- IMPORTANT
  • Fits models with 2.5 - 6in suspension lift kits.

Jeep Front Forged Adjustable Track Bar | 2.5-6in (2018 Wrangler JL)

JL trackbar.jpg
Sponsored

Riverz_711

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 door JL Rubicon and 2 door TJ Sport
Vehicle Showcase
I just ordered this along with your 2.5 inch spacer lift for my Rubi. I figured it would help bring the axle back to the center. But what about the rear? Would it be detrimental to center the front while leaving the rear as is after the spacer lift? Am I over thinking it? This is my DD for the next few years and I drive a lot on the highway. Thanks.

OP
OP
Rough Country Suspensions

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.roughcountry.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales Supervisor
I just ordered this along with your 2.5 inch spacer lift for my Rubi. I figured it would help bring the axle back to the center. But what about the rear? Would it be detrimental to center the front while leaving the rear as is after the spacer lift? Am I over thinking it? This is my DD for the next few years and I drive a lot on the highway. Thanks.
The rear will not be that far out of center with that kit since the rear is only a 2in lift, we will have an adjustable track bar for the rear in about 4-5 weeks.

bodam

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
I must be nuts, I've been asking about track bars and researching them. Been on your site at least a half dozen times, and the track bar has always been listed as REAR

JASPER

First Name
Wayolife Sucks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon and 2014 JK 2dr
get a teraflex one, way better IMO.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.roughcountry.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales Supervisor
In your opinion what makes it better other than that is costs $122 more than the RC one? That is comparing the price on the JK since I can not find one for the JL from them.

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
I would also like to know what makes it WAY better?
Have you actually seen/used the JK variant of this track bar? Have you compared them side by side.
I have, and can tell you the Rough Country track bar for the JK is a great bargain. It is very beefy and the on vehicle adjustment is so much better than the Jam nut style track bars that require you to take one end off for adjustments.
I'm not knocking Teraflex, it is very nice/beefy as well with the same on vehicle adjustability. I personally would rather save the money and put it towards something else like a matching rear trackbar.

islandtees

First Name
gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 rubicon jl
I purchased the RC steering stab and it works great.
I'm interested in this adj track bar.
I noticed posts on other forums saying the bushings on the JK version were not lasting.
What have you done to up the quality of this unit?
Does the strength of the unit reduce at the adjustable sleeve since its just threaded rod and sleeve
tightened on the rod.

Last edited:

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
Received mine today. It's no joke when they say it's beefy and nearly 2x the weight of the factory unit!
The Factory trackbar(bottom) looks beefy, but it's hollow.
I decided to order the RC trackbar(Middle) to replace the one that came in my skyjacker kit(Top.) I was not a fan of the metal heim joint at the one end, and not being able to adjust it on the Jeep.

Track Bars.jpg

Sponsored

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
teraflex track bars are dog shit had them on my JK then switched to RC and had them for over 4 years with full trips to moab and the rubicon. By far the best priced tracbar on the moarket. do not listen to this guy about TF garbage

macjlru

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon JL
Vehicle Showcase
The rear will not be that far out of center with that kit since the rear is only a 2in lift, we will have an adjustable track bar for the rear in about 4-5 weeks.
Is there any new information on the resease of your rear JL track bars?

OP
OP

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.roughcountry.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales Supervisor
Is there any new information on the resease of your rear JL track bars?
I have not had an update on it recently. I will get an ETA and update here.
Sponsored