First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
anyone here have them or heard about them. i would like to know how well they light up in front and how much the light will spread out to the side. also how big is the switch. so i can figure out where to mount the switch. for $100 it seem to be a descent deal for me since i would be using it occasionally. any pics would be nice. the other choice would be the rigid 3" midnite pro series for $209 and zroadz brackets $38.
https://www.cjponyparts.com/rough-c...angler-jl-2018-2019-gladiator-2020/p/RC70052/
Sponsored

InspiredEngineering

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL, 2013 JKU on 60's, 1997 TJ on D60s
Take a look at our Black Series CUBE A pillar kit. It retails at $159.99, and with the forum discount code its $136.00 and comes with a lifetime warranty. Light output on them is really good, and if you want something brighter you can upgrade to the 6CUBE and do the tinted lens.
Jeep Wrangler JL Rough Country Black Series 2" Lower Windshield Cube Light {filename}
Jeep Wrangler JL Rough Country Black Series 2" Lower Windshield Cube Light {filename}

lightsout

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon, 2018 Wrangler Sahara JL, Tesla S
Build Thread
Link
Personally 2" is too small and has a narrow beam, I went with 4" cubes with side lighting (this provides for a wide beam of light with some light to the side of the wrangler. Since I will turn them on only 2-3 times a year (you cannot drive on streets with cubes on) I was not willing to spend a fortune. I ordered the Cubes from Amazon from a reputable seller and a decent warranty (for $30 with 240 4.5-star reviews) and then the mounting brackets from Rough Country.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074W3X2D4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

forward only throw cubes do not do a very good job, again just too narrow of a beam. If you pay more that $100 for cubes you paid too much

Sponsored