Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
Any rub flexed? I have my lift on the way but I’m debating the 35’s or 37’s
My wheel offset is different than his, but on mine with 37x13.50's it requires 3" bumpstops (included are 2")
I wasn't able to "fully" flex it out with 37s and the 2.5" lift
FB_IMG_1525029278084.jpg FB_IMG_1525029269474.jpg
Sponsored

Nick80

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon & 2010 Jeep Commander
My wheel offset is different than his, but on mine with 37x13.50's it requires 3" bumpstops (included are 2")
I wasn't able to "fully" flex it out with 37s and the 2.5" lift
FB_IMG_1525029278084.jpg FB_IMG_1525029269474.jpg

I’m looking at 37 12.5 ko2 or mastercraft Mxt with 1.75 spacer stock rim

cmb396

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Crystal Granite JLUR
Do these kits level the Jeep out and take away factory rake?
Also, any need for adj front track bar to center the axle?
Thinking about doing this kit, then adding lowers, track bars if needed, and def fox shocks when they become avail.
I won't be adding any bumpers, or hardware, and want to retain factory ride quality. Thoughts??

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
Do these kits level the Jeep out and take away factory rake?
Also, any need for adj front track bar to center the axle?
Thinking about doing this kit, then adding lowers, track bars if needed, and def fox shocks when they become avail.
I won't be adding any bumpers, or hardware, and want to retain factory ride quality. Thoughts??
They do level out the Jeep(2.5" Front 2" Rear)
You don't "need" the track bars to center the axle, but if you are anal like me you may want them. We installed the 2.5" RC setup on my wife's sport and she has zero complaints with the way it rides out of the box. She didn't notice any difference in ride over stock. She actually likes the ride better now that we've added D Rated 35s :like:

Sponsored

cmb396

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Crystal Granite JLUR
They do level out the Jeep(2.5" Front 2" Rear)
You don't "need" the track bars to center the axle, but if you are anal like me you may want them. We installed the 2.5" RC setup on my wife's sport and she has zero complaints with the way it rides out of the box. She didn't notice any difference in ride over stock. She actually likes the ride better now that we've added D Rated 35s :like:
Great to hear! This is for my wife's JLUR. I threw on some e rated 35" toyo at2 that I took off my truck, and she complained about how stiff that made it!! Lol, I couldn't tell a diff.
And yes, i must be like you bc I would add track bars!!

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
Great to hear! This is for my wife's JLUR. I threw on some e rated 35" toyo at2 that I took off my truck, and she complained about how stiff that made it!! Lol, I couldn't tell a diff.
And yes, i must be like you bc I would add track bars!!
LOL. My wife isn't anal, and the money saved goes towards my Jeep so no track bars for her :giggle:

TankGirl

First Name
VRae
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4XE
Occupation
Sith Lord
LOL. My wife isn't anal, and the money saved goes towards my Jeep so no track bars for her :giggle:

Say what? :brokenhearted:

Maul and I feel very betrayed and await our apology track bar.

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
Say what? :brokenhearted:

Maul and I feel very betrayed and await our apology track bar.
I've asked you 50x how the Jeep drives and every time you say great. Not once have I seen you go out and measure how far your axle is off :movember:
I have a track bar here for you love if it makes you feel better, but I expect a detailed explanation of what a track bar does when I get home :like:

Namib

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I've asked you 50x how the Jeep drives and every time you say great. Not once have I seen you go out and measure how far your axle is off :movember:
I have a track bar here for you love if it makes you feel better, but I expect a detailed explanation of what a track bar does when I get home :like:
:cwl:

Sponsored

Rubicon21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Can anyone tell me what they paid to have the kit installed?
(if they didn’t do it themselves)

Thanks I’m advance!

aug0211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe
Looking great, everyone.

I like the leveling effect of this kit, too. I’d like to maintain the factory ride - so this is a good option for me... and the price is right.

That said, from photos in this thread, there seems to be a noticeable difference between Saharas and Sports on this lift. I see significantly more fender gap in the Saharas posted compared to Sports (with comparable 35s). I believe Saharas sit 0.75” higher than Sports from the factory, so perhaps that’s the difference.

Are my eyes playing tricks on me, or is that real?

Unfortunately for me, I like the aesthetics of the Sports on this lift with 35s... my order is for a Sahara, which I think had a big too much fender gap.

Csward12

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon
Occupation
Law Enforcement
This is with the RC. I had a different experience. Although the ride is “acceptable,” with 37’s, I find the steering a bit flighty and it’s a bit rougher.

I ordered the RK 2.5” Flex, so we will see if it rides any better. I’ll follow up once installed.

9BE337B3-0E48-4DAC-BBCE-893277DAD3B6.jpeg

TTEChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tankcustoms.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTD & 2021 4XE
Vehicle Showcase
This is with the RC. I had a different experience. Although the ride is “acceptable,” with 37’s, I find the steering a bit flighty and it’s a bit rougher.

I ordered the RK 2.5” Flex, so we will see if it rides any better. I’ll follow up once installed.

9BE337B3-0E48-4DAC-BBCE-893277DAD3B6.jpeg
Looks great! What pressure are you running in those 37's?
I had the opposite experience when going from stock to the 2.5" lift and the E-Rated coopers. I felt the factory Rubicon tires wanted to wander all over the place(Especially when I drove away from the dealer at 42psi.) Once I dropped it top 37psi like the door jam suggests it seemed to wander less.
When I added the RC 2.5" Lift and the Coopers I actually felt it wandered a lot less than the factory setup. A lot of that probably has to do with the E-Rated Coopers I am running(At 27psi.) Which still ride rough at that PSI, but the lift itself didn't change the ride quality
Sponsored