Sponsored

Rotopax mount with DV8 RBJL-01 bumper and DV8 TCJL-06 tire carrier?

DanoHB

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I have a 2020 JLUR. My Jeep is in shop and getting lift, bumpers, new sliders, and all the goodies to go with it. I have them installing the DV8 RBJL-01 bumper and DV8 TCJL-06 tire carrier to it. I am going to mount the Hi-Lift jack horizontal to the tire mount behind the tire (DV8 confirmed fitment). My problem is finding a mount for some Rotopax to carry extra fuel and possibly water. Anyone found a solution for this either temporary or permanent mount? I am going to mount a Black Rhino 17x9.5" Abrams wheel and a Cooper STT Pro 37x13.5R17 tire on it. The shop is also installing a full Metalcloak 3.5" Gamechanger lift with Fox Factory 2.5' reservoir shocks. I am going to be using this rig a lot off road. I saw the https://rockslideengineering.com/product/ez-rack-kit/ but am hoping for a more permanent solution to help prevent theft when camping overnight. Any suggestions out there? I have a hard top that is painted, so also don't want to drill into it to mount something that way. Not running a roof rack because I still want to park in my garage too.
Sponsored

Lueezee

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 2018 JL
curious to see what your Hi jack mounted looks like, have a pic? I’m loling to mount mine with the same
Bumpers

I have a 2020 JLUR. My Jeep is in shop and getting lift, bumpers, new sliders, and all the goodies to go with it. I have them installing the DV8 RBJL-01 bumper and DV8 TCJL-06 tire carrier to it. I am going to mount the Hi-Lift jack horizontal to the tire mount behind the tire (DV8 confirmed fitment). My problem is finding a mount for some Rotopax to carry extra fuel and possibly water. Anyone found a solution for this either temporary or permanent mount? I am going to mount a Black Rhino 17x9.5" Abrams wheel and a Cooper STT Pro 37x13.5R17 tire on it. The shop is also installing a full Metalcloak 3.5" Gamechanger lift with Fox Factory 2.5' reservoir shocks. I am going to be using this rig a lot off road. I saw the https://rockslideengineering.com/product/ez-rack-kit/ but am hoping for a more permanent solution to help prevent theft when camping overnight. Any suggestions out there? I have a hard top that is painted, so also don't want to drill into it to mount something that way. Not running a roof rack because I still want to park in my garage too.