Connecticut Roof top tent roof rack (no drill) - Exposed Racks

HeavyMetal

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 4dr Rubicon
Selling these 3 roof bars for $450 shipped to the lower 48, used them only a couple of times, ended up not needing them for my uses. Advertised to support a roof top tent on a JL for a couple people, all the info is in the link to the actual product. I slept in my RTT on my JL and wheeled with it, drove on the highway for the trip 10 hours, slept it in a few nights, so on, didn't have any problems.

I've included a pic of it in use on my JL also. They're very sturdy construction.

Note: when I purchased, my set of bars didn't come with all the little screw in load distributing feet that they picture on the product page, I have 4 feet, shown in my pic.

https://www.smsparts.com/product-pa...Bk09-_u25t3eYAAMezA-n_DW9dmhYXcbvJOnSsyEMFnqc

rack2.jpg

racks1.jpg
Advertisement

Last edited:

Jeff1

First Name
Jeff
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Where in CT are you?

OP
OP
HeavyMetal

HeavyMetal

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 4dr Rubicon
bump. I have had 3 people commit to buy this and then randomly back out. I will do $450 shipped to your location in the lower 48

guarnibl

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
What route did you go instead ? No drill sounds appetizing

jlajoie03

First Name
Jeff
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Anniversary
bump. I have had 3 people commit to buy this and then randomly back out. I will do $450 shipped to your location in the lower 48
Quite the old thread but I live near CT if they are still available I would consider meeting up

guarnibl

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
Quite the old thread but I live near CT if they are still available I would consider meeting up
I actually bought them and have a set I can ship now that I have a Gladiator. They’re sitting in my storage unit. If you’re interested.

Advertisement

D&C Designs

Advertisement