Roof rack with Sky one touch

wangdiddy

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL
Does anyone with this roof option know of any crossbar racks that will work on it? I cant seem to find any roof rack that will work except the Gobi one. I am just looking for a crossbar rack for a ikamper mini.
Sponsored

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon
In July of 2021, THULE is coming out with an updated 300R 8" and 11" high Rain Gutter Mount that works with the whisper quiet THULE Aerobar and THULE EvoWing load bars (not the old, traditional "square" bars). I just installed a beta product test sample directly from THULE last week on my 2020 Jeep RUBICON with the Sky Touch retractable top. The new mounts are absolutely awesome. They do not creak like my old THULE square bars, and the Aerobars hold up to 200 lbs of properly distributed weight. Most importantly, they are nearly silent at interstate speeds of up to 75 mph. Just a stellar new product. So stay on the look out for them later in 2021. I can't recommend them enough. Help is on the way!

RaleighFok

First Name
Louis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4XE
In July of 2021, THULE is coming out with an updated 300R 8" and 11" high Rain Gutter Mount that works with the whisper quiet THULE Aerobar and THULE EvoWing load bars (not the old, traditional "square" bars). I just installed a beta product test sample directly from THULE last week on my 2020 Jeep RUBICON with the Sky Touch retractable top. The new mounts are absolutely awesome. They do not creak like my old THULE square bars, and the Aerobars hold up to 200 lbs of properly distributed weight. Most importantly, they are nearly silent at interstate speeds of up to 75 mph. Just a stellar new product. So stay on the look out for them later in 2021. I can't recommend them enough. Help is on the way!
Could you please share the purchase links for all the components you got there? which height you choosed ? 8inch or 11inch?

Zoopy123

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Sahara
Occupation
Media Services
Could you please share the purchase links for all the components you got there? which height you choosed ? 8inch or 11inch?
Bump! Curious to know if I should go 8 inch or 11 inch with the sky one touch

Sponsored

Quinn99

First Name
Quinn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sahara, Chief Blue
Bump! Curious to know if I should go 8 inch or 11 inch with the sky one touch
I’ve seen that the 8” works and considered getting it:

https://www.etrailer.com/question-495773.html

Somewhere out there is a video of the roof opening with this but I can’t remember where I saw it.

This would work fine for skis, kayaks or surfboards, but I wouldn’t put an ikamper on it (as the op wanted to do). Once you have people in the ikamper you would way exceed the weight limit.