First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S color Mojito!
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
I ordered July 1 (not a backer) and received notification it was at the LA port a few days ago as well.
Sponsored

Digiwolf

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara
I'm starting to think this company/person "Rollnjack" is failing to seem legit. No notifications, I haven't received a email response in over 2 weeks. I'll give it another week before I file a fraud claim with my bank.

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I'm starting to think this company/person "Rollnjack" is failing to seem legit. No notifications, I haven't received a email response in over 2 weeks. I'll give it another week before I file a fraud claim with my bank.
Lol. You do see that some people here have already received theirs, some have tracking information (I do), and that there have been progress updates several times a week? A fraud claim because of a slow shipment? Really? Good luck with that. By the time your CC company contacts the vendor and gives 30 them days to respond hopefully you’ll have your unit and be happy with it.

Digiwolf

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lol. You do see that some people here have already received theirs, some have tracking information (I do), and that there have been progress updates several times a week? A fraud claim because of a slow shipment? Really? Good luck with that. By the time your CC company contacts the vendor and gives 30 them days to respond hopefully you’ll have your unit and be happy with it.

It seems we have a failure to read here. Slow shipment yes but that isn't my concern. If you would have read what I wrote, "which I doubt you will even read this". You will see that my concern is no communication.

Sponsored

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
It seems we have a failure to read here. Slow shipment yes but that isn't my concern. If you would have read what I wrote, "which I doubt you will even read this". You will see that my concern is no communication.
Hmm... I received 10 updates in the month of July. Maybe they’re too busy posting updates ever 3 days on average to respond personally to your email? I’m sorry that’s the case and that you feel you’ve been personally neglected. And I hope your concern gets addressed and your credit card fraud claim goes well for you. :like:

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Just arrived. Won’t get to setup or use it today, but I’ll post my thoughts as soon as I’m able to use it.

Jeep Wrangler JL Rollnjack Hardtop Lift 6D3E6DB2-BAD0-4DB0-9BF9-2DDD8E2BF5C3

EDIT: Got it assembled. 15” of lift, 130 revolutions of the crank. I won’t use it too soon, in the middle of a complete kitchen remodel.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:

DCerveza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20200 JLR
Occupation
Engineer
Mine arrived this past Sunday, however, last week I got FedEx tracking emails saying it would arrive Friday, then Monday, then Tuesday. Not really complaining just not sure what to make of their tracking system. Like I said it arrived Sunday but I initially didn't know it because the delivery guy put it my garage, which was open at the time, and nicely out of the way. Didn't realize this until I got the email saying ARRIVED.
So, have faith it's on the way, have less faith when it will be delivered.

StealthMissle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RS7, HellaY JL Rub
Looks as advertised. Thank you for the pictures. Any comment on the actual build? As in does it seem sturdy, built with heavy materials, etc.

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Build quality seems top notch on mine. All the welds are better than Jeep frame welds. Lol.

I have a HiLift jack mounted just aft of the roll bar with the Dominion Off-road brackets. The RollinJack will NOT work with a jack mounted there. I’ll have to wait until later to try it. Plus it’s mid 90’s or higher temperature and humidity every day. Took of just the freedom panels to run errands on Saturday and regretted it all day.

Sponsored

Rubicon_Wrangler_JL_2018

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rwaltonphotography.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Business Analyst
Vehicle Showcase
Got my shipping notification that it will be here tomorrow (Wednesday). It's hotter than Hades here in TX, but I'm still gonna put together and get that top off!

StealthMissle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RS7, HellaY JL Rub
Thanks all for your details. Mine is expected tomorrow. Here in the northeast we have to deal with 50 to 60% chance of rain for the next week. Riding around with the top off will be challenging and risky. We shall see.

Digiwolf

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 4 weeks and no response to emails. I tried Facebook and got the run around for a few days "Thanks for contacting us I'll check on it in the morning" at least 3 times. I asked how many mornings is this going to take and then I finally got an response at least. So I was told that their product was over ordered and I was back logged a unit in September. They failed or seemed to no care to contact me to let me know. I was offered $100 off or free travel bags, which I greatly appreciated but customer service is something they need to greatly improve on. If you need any cs, I wouldn't use email with them.

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Got my shipping notification that it will be here tomorrow (Wednesday). It's hotter than Hades here in TX, but I'm still gonna put together and get that top off!
I don’t know what part of Texas you’re in (Houston area here) but you’ll regret it! Lol. I went with just the freedom panels off all day Saturday and was miserable even with AC on full blast.

But it will be nice to go topless once it’s cooler. Maybe by Halloween.:LOL::CWL:
Sponsored