Sponsored

Rollnjack Hardtop Lift

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL
So I received the RollNJack today. It took me about 30min to put together, the instructions were clear and all of the hardware was laid out nicely.

The fit and finish of everything looks great, it's easy to use and it rolls very well on a concrete floor. I did have to make a slight modification to the lifting arms to get them to fit past the cargo shelf I have, but that was no big deal.

It definitely made taking the top off a lot easier!
IMG_20200624_123359.jpg
IMG_20200624_123430.jpg
IMG_20200624_124118.jpg
IMG_20200624_135720.jpg
IMG_20200624_140157.jpg
IMG_20200624_140203.jpg
IMG_20200624_140947.jpg
IMG_20200624_142406.jpg

IMG_20200624_123612.jpg
how long did it take to receive your order?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Tharsis

Tharsis

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon, 2008 Ford Ranger
how long did it take to receive your order?
About 3 weeks after the Kickstarter ended. I believe the majority of them are still in transit though. I got an email from the creator that he was air freighting 5 over to get them out to people.

OP
OP
Tharsis

Tharsis

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon, 2008 Ford Ranger
my driveway has about a 4 degree slope and has pavers. Will the casters roll okay on pavers? Is there any issue with removing the top or rolling up a sloped driveway?
I don't think the slope would be an issue. I cannot answer your question about the pavers, my drive is paved.

When you use the crank to lift the top is it a hydraulic system or something else?
I think it's a screw jack

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Got an update that units have arrived in Cincinnati for repackaging and some ship today to backers and the remainder ship tomorrow. Via FedEx Ground so some of us should receive units by the end of this week or next week as scheduled.

Sponsored

Rubicon_Wrangler_JL_2018

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rwaltonphotography.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Business Analyst
Vehicle Showcase
Got an update that units have arrived in Cincinnati for repackaging and some ship today to backers and the remainder ship tomorrow. Via FedEx Ground so some of us should receive units by the end of this week or next week as scheduled.
I received notification this morning as well, stating that mine is in port in California and will ship to Cincinnati and then on to me. So I'm ready, even though I will probably get it right in the middle of the hottest month here in TX.

StealthMissle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RS7, HellaY JL Rub
I received notification this morning as well, stating that mine is in port in California and will ship to Cincinnati and then on to me. So I'm ready, even though I will probably get it right in the middle of the hottest month here in TX.
Same. Nice that’s it’s earlier than expected!

jefflilj

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S color Mojito!
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Nice. I got same message, that mine is at LA port and will ship to HQ in Cincy, then go out for delivery. I’m ready for this.

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Got FedEx tracking email today with delivery scheduled for Monday. Shipping from the 513 to the 713 for reference.

On a completely unrelated note, Skyline “chili” is disgusting garbage that’s not fit for consumption by man nor beast.

StealthMissle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RS7, HellaY JL Rub
Got FedEx tracking email today with delivery scheduled for Monday. Shipping from the 513 to the 713 for reference.

On a completely unrelated note, Skyline “chili” is disgusting garbage that’s not fit for consumption by man nor beast.
That’s what you get for eating shit like that anyway. Lol I joke. Where did you run across this attempt at chili witha really bad name?

Awaiting your review next week.

Sponsored

Chocolate Thunder

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
That’s what you get for eating shit like that anyway. Lol I joke. Where did you run across this attempt at chili witha really bad name?

Awaiting your review next week.
Years ago. I mentioned it because it’s a Cincinnati thing and that’s where the RollinJack comes from. I tried it to be polite because many of the locals rave about it. Bottom line is that it’s not actually chili (not even close) and it’s disgusting. Since it seems easy I may try it next Saturday just for the day if the weather cooperates.

Unfortunately I might not be able to use mine right away because 1) it’s really too hot to drive topless here and 2) I’m in the middle of a kitchen remodel for the next couple of weeks and have no time for the Jeep.

Digiwolf

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara
Any non backer, just regular order receive or get a notification?

StealthMissle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RS7, HellaY JL Rub
Any non backer, just regular order receive or get a notification?
Missed the kick so I am considered regular. I received notice a few days ago that it was at port. Probably in my hands by mid August which is good since I was originally told end of August.

Digiwolf

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara
Missed the kick so I am considered regular. I received notice a few days ago that it was at port. Probably in my hands by mid August which is good since I was originally told end of August.
Dang I haven't received anything I ordered late June.
Sponsored