Therby

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL sport 2dr
Vehicle Showcase
Happy Spring too all my Canadian Brothers and Sisters. Love this Forum and Love my Jeep. It has been 9 months now and many upgrades later.
Have had a couple of problems. Steering is getting worse. Going in for service next week. Hoping Steering will improve. Death wobble when I hit a pothole is a lot worse now with 8000 kms on my Jeep.
Always looking to meet fellow jeepers or attend any jeep events. So if you have a big event this summer let me know. Maybe we can get a group of fellow Canadians together and convoy down to a big American event like Jeep Beach Daytona 2020.

IMG_0335.JPG
Do you have stock steel rubicon bumpers?
Im looking for a set for my JL
Sponsored

Therby

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL sport 2dr
Vehicle Showcase
Back into the Jeeps, i had a 2015 jeep jk. Then went to a tacoma, then too a Chevy ZR2 now back to the jeep life

2018 JL, A/C and upgraded rear diff

Under 3000km, so far im happy with it

315/70 duratracs
JLUR suspension coils/shocks
Rubicon express sway bar disconnects
Rubicon rock rails
Mopar tire carrier bracket and reinforcement

Next will be to regear and Rubicon fenders

D67EBB06-E5F5-4839-9E3E-F6D3094ED95D.jpeg

D724B1A9-4E89-4BDE-89B7-1D6FBA145E4B.jpeg

rs680

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry I only have a plastic front bumper but I got Rubicon suspension and rims and tires. all brand new taken off at dealer

MO JEEPO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
[QUOTE="My order sat at D1 status (all parts available and ready to be built) from Oct 9 to Nov 22nd. Found out it was in F (Paint) this week (Nov 22nd) and so it's now moving through the production line. Not sure how long each stage after that takes, seems a little unpredictable from what I've seen. I think it goes to inspection and then waits for shipping once the rail car is full. Dealer has had little to no information for me but the Jeep.com live chat have been helpful and willing to look up status using my VIN and my address. They no longer seem concerned about providing info to Canadians (seems early on if you gave a Canadian address they shut you down and said they couldn't help).
[/QUOTE]

Ok I sure hope my build is not is D1 status for that long you got me in panic mode...lol

stil2low

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep jk
Ok I sure hope my build is not is D1 status for that long you got me in panic mode...lol
The orders seem to be moving a lot more quickly now, seen some Canadian orders turn around in a month! I ordered when the 19 banks open and took almost 4 months lol

Sponsored

JEEP FAN

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara Ocean Blue, 2018 RAM REBEL Crew Cab 4x4, 2018 Dodge Journey SXT AWD
Occupation
Enjoying our fist Jeep.......
I eagerly read and watched everything I could leading up to the launch of the JL, knowing sometime I would buy one (a first Jeep),after sitting back for a while, the day finally arrived a couple of weeks ago, we found a brand new 2019 Ocean Blue JLU Sahara loaded at our local dealer and went for it. It’s my wife’s primary vehicle, she always wanted one and we finally have it. Neither of us can stop smiling and driving it! I love the looks of the Rubicon, but I’m not sure we would go off road in Southern Ontario enough to justify it, who knows we may have to trade up in a couple years. For now, I can’t wait to switch to the soft top for the summer and enjoy our first top down, doors off experience.... it’s going to be a great summer!!! Might have to trade my RAM Rebel for a Gladiator next.....

atso

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JL Sahara
Hi Andrew here from GTA - long time creeper, first time poster in the Canada thread. JLU Sahara, 6 spd manual. Had it for a year, pretty bone stock so far but my proudest mod/purchase was the top lift pro hoist!
ella.jpg
hoist.jpg
View attachment 167033

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
Last edited:

Moto.racer

First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler 2 door and a bunch of motorcycles
Hello everyone

I'm in Toronto
Ordered a new JLU Sahara on March 29th.
it was pending final inspection April 10th.
I will ask my dealer middle of the week for status.

.com Chat will not give me any details, basically said "you are canadian..FU" that's my interpretation of it anyways and Jeep Canada was as helpful as a potato on a fruit salad (TM)

I have a 2014 2 Door which I am trading for a 4 door fancy sahara just because... family.

MO JEEPO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Nice what color is your new Sahara ...I managed to trick .com Chat a few times just gave the a zip number and they gave me the info.

My new Ruby is showing up tonight on the transport according to my local dealer Vaughan Chrysler.

Moto.racer

First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler 2 door and a bunch of motorcycles
Nice what color is your new Sahara ...I managed to trick .com Chat a few times just gave the a zip number and they gave me the info.

My new Ruby is showing up tonight on the transport according to my local dealer Vaughan Chrysler.
Congrats!!! When did you order?

Mine was ordered Granite Christal. Same as my current one. I don't like change :)

Sponsored

MO JEEPO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats!!! When did you order?

Mine was ordered Granite Christal. Same as my current one. I don't like change :)
Ordered March 12 so this would be pretty quick turnaround

Tdymond

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JLRU
Hello everyone

I'm in Toronto
Ordered a new JLU Sahara on March 29th.
it was pending final inspection April 10th.
I will ask my dealer middle of the week for status.

.com Chat will not give me any details, basically said "you are canadian..FU" that's my interpretation of it anyways and Jeep Canada was as helpful as a potato on a fruit salad (TM)

I have a 2014 2 Door which I am trading for a 4 door fancy sahara just because... family.
I can confirm that if you give them any US address with your vin and von, Jeep chat will give you status updates. No questions asked.

MO JEEPO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
FA0DB09D-ACDD-4C91-BEB3-54D1C9EAD55E.jpeg
1766429B-4473-4A50-8164-FF4B396548F4.jpeg
69E7DAD8-E88F-448C-9D55-9B65A1A124F6.jpeg
90B4F3FA-FF9E-4466-A4FD-6488BA407AE7.jpeg
My dealer pics just arrived picking it up tonight

MO JEEPO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Looks similar to mine! Congrats.

I just reached KZ (shipping) status today.
Ordered March 12 @ Vaughan Chrysler
Sponsored