Sponsored

Roll Bar Cover or Padding For 2 Door JL?

JeepNewbie2018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 2Door SportS
Help!

I hate the unfinished look of the roll bars with the hardtop and doors removed on my 2018 2dr SportS. I can't for the life of me find any parts or options for the 2 door JL. I do not and will not have a soft top so I'm not concerned about padding interfering. I'd likely remove the padding when I put the hard-top back on at the end of the summer.

Anyone have any ideas or pictures of how this is addressed?

Jeep Wrangler JL Roll Bar Cover or Padding For 2 Door JL? 1591809347983
Sponsored

ConqSoft

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL 2 Door Rubicon 6 Speed
Occupation
Systems Analyst
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah I had looked too. No one seems to be making them yet.

MyDaughters20JL

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JL Sport S
Funny you should ask: I was looking for this the other day & really couldn't find anything that I liked and wouldn't break the bank.

thanks to a thread I just posted in about seat covers, I noticed that Coverking now makes roll bar covers for both 2 & 4 door wranglers: I'm extremely impressed with the quality of their seat covers, hopefully the roll bar covers are of comparable quality.

sorry, I am not associated with coverking, nor do I receive any compensation for this mention: just a satisfied customer

roll bar covers

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Funny you should ask: I was looking for this the other day & really couldn't find anything that I liked and wouldn't break the bank.

thanks to a thread I just posted in about seat covers, I noticed that Coverking now makes roll bar covers for both 2 & 4 door wranglers: I'm extremely impressed with the quality of their seat covers, hopefully the roll bar covers are of comparable quality.

sorry, I am not associated with coverking, nor do I receive any compensation for this mention: just a satisfied customer

roll bar covers
How are those anywhere better than stock? Gray or taupe. Taupe?

Sponsored

beaups

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL
Help!

I hate the unfinished look of the roll bars with the hardtop and doors removed on my 2018 2dr SportS. I can't for the life of me find any parts or options for the 2 door JL. I do not and will not have a soft top so I'm not concerned about padding interfering. I'd likely remove the padding when I put the hard-top back on at the end of the summer.

Anyone have any ideas or pictures of how this is addressed?
Same issue here. And the way the bars in the rear are "set in", it really looks goofy from the rear. Needs some covers/pads for sure. BTW, there is a clip for that washer hose when the top is off.

Sponsored

ZeroTrev

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I'd like to paint my rollbar to match the plastic. I think black rollbars looks so much better with the half doors (that I'm also waiting for ><)

Ryanh

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport S - 2-door manual
Jeep Wrangler JL Roll Bar Cover or Padding For 2 Door JL? 1624393989665

I was messaging this seller for a while, and they just came out with a version for two-door JLs. Like the original poster had in their picture, I was hoping the covers would cover a little more of the roll bars. Also, it seems kind of crazy that the two-door and the four-door versions are the same price, and the two-door version is just four little sleeves. I think I'm going to pass on this one, maybe just look for a generic version somewhere (or maybe we can hope/expect some other vendors to make their own in the next couple months).

Last edited:

ZeroTrev

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Wow, that's pretty lame. I actually like the smittybilt ones for the 4 doors. Mollee attached