Sponsored

Rokblokz mud flaps Installed! Definitely worth the money!

xsaltlifex

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 black on black 6 spd 2 door
My 21 jl came stock with no side protection what so ever and I live on a 2 mile long gravel road! The paint chips I got in the first 3000 miles are unbelievable! My rockers are chipped beyond belief! I bought the xl Rokblokz for the front and problem solved. I wish I would have bought them when I got the jeep! I am in no way affiliated with the company. I just wanted everyone to know they make a great product if you care about your paint.
Sponsored

Hydro willy

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jl unlimited willys
I Would love to see pics are you on stock wheels and tires. I have about a mile long stone drive and been looking at xl but not sure how they would look on a stock Sahara if they would be to big or not

OP
OP
xsaltlifex

xsaltlifex

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I Would love to see pics are you on stock wheels and tires. I have about a mile long stone drive and been looking at xl but not sure how they would look on a stock Sahara if they would be to big or not
They do look a little large on the stock wheels. I went with large as I have bigger tires going on soon. They still look ok though. I will post pics in the am as its dark here now.

OP
OP
xsaltlifex

xsaltlifex

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes stock wheels and tires. I bought the large ones as new and larger tires are coming soon! I'll take pics in the morning and post them.

Sponsored

Billkowski

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL 80th 2D 3.6 Etorque, 2023 JT Mojave
I installed some on the front yesterday, I have slightly larger tires, but the regular size rockblokz provide perfect coverage, glad I didn't get the larger ones

20210430_150625.jpg

tk1700

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Altitude, 2021 JLUR, 2016 Tundra
Standard size on stock 2021 JLUR. They work well and are a perfect fit for factory 33 in tires. I think any wider tire would need the XL.
Jeep Wrangler JL Rokblokz mud flaps Installed! Definitely worth the money! 20210502_081509
Jeep Wrangler JL Rokblokz mud flaps Installed! Definitely worth the money! 20210502_081520

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I installed my Saturday. I had to cut mine to fit my Performance Heavy-duty Rock sliders with Step assist by Mopar. I ordered those with my Build order. Rokblokz only make the Per-cut for the Standard Rock Rails. Mine are not the same shape.

They trimmed pretty well. I have the XL.

20210502_174045.jpg

20210502_174032.jpg

Murphydog

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 X3M, 2023 JLUR XR
Clubs

Just installed the standard size on the front of my Rubicon - fit is fantastic. Truly wish I had done this right away as I do have some chips on the door hinges.

Question for all of you - any issues with the thumb screws working loose? My neighbor suggested thread lock just in case, which does seem like a good idea. Curious if any of you have put that on your thumb screws.

Sponsored

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Just installed the standard size on the front of my Rubicon - fit is fantastic. Truly wish I had done this right away as I do have some chips on the door hinges.

Question for all of you - any issues with the thumb screws working loose? My neighbor suggested thread lock just in case, which does seem like a good idea. Curious if any of you have put that on your thumb screws.
I have the XL flaps on front and rear. I have never had to tighten them. I put good squeeze on them and no issue.

Overland Productions

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.offroadsupplyco.com
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD
Vehicle Showcase

no issues here either but depends on your driving style as well. Also the purpose of the thumb screws is to make them removable for rock crawling.

Adv_aw8s

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon diesel
Clubs

I just installed them a couple weeks ago on the front and I'm super happy with them. I put the XL's on because I'm running 37's.
Jeep Wrangler JL Rokblokz mud flaps Installed! Definitely worth the money! PXL_20220130_223152861

Jeep Wrangler JL Rokblokz mud flaps Installed! Definitely worth the money! PXL_20220130_223139488

Sting Gray Rubi

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Unlimited
Just installed the front XLs on my Rubicon and I'm definitely happier with them than anticipated. I was only gonna run them during the winter or on gravel roads but I may leave em on all the time.

I've not installed the rear yet and I'd like to reinstall the plastic cover once installed. Has anyone modified the cover to accommodate the guards? If so, please share.

20221016_172532.jpg

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Never even thought about putting cover back. If you did find a way, it would block your quick release if you got into rocks and wanted to remove. It's not going back behind flap.

20221025_173040.jpg
Sponsored