ROKBLOKZ mud flaps, any good?

MarioC

First Name
Mario
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU RUBICON
Hey guys and gals, looking for a way to keep slush and ice off my doors for the winter... anyone have these ROKBLOKZ mud flaps and what are your thoughts?
Advertisement

3VOLVE

First Name
Joe
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I have the front XLs and love em. They keep the doors clean it takes me less than a minute to take em off when I need to.

Yellow Cake Kid

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Surly ECR
I have an XL set, but only installed the fronts. I did that last June and have had good service from them.

I figure I will install the rears at some point.

I wish I had purchased them earlier and had them ready to install the day I got our Jeep.

I wanted wheel flaps. I spent too much time searching for options, but I did not find anything better than the RockBlokz.

They have helped to greatly reduce, but not eliminate, rock chips on the rear fenders and doors.

I guess they help with mud too, but we don't see mud very often. :)

I do not bother taking them off when we are off the beaten path, but appreciate that it is easy to do so.

I have jammed the RokBlokz up while coming off ledges, and have appreciated their flexibility and resilience. I do not think a guard made of harder material would survive getting caught on a ledge. I also wonder if the hard shell guards would have broken something on the Jeep's fenders as they were being torn off by the terrain.

oceanblue2019

First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR 2.0L Auto
Occupation
Metrology
Also have the XL's and they work great. Note you can order without the cut-out for the Rubi rock rails if required.

Faresalsal

First Name
Fares
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon JL / 2012 Mustang Boss302 / 1998 Cherokee Sport
I have the regular size option, they do a great job keeping the jeep clean, but i switched to 35" recently and started getting muddy on the rear doors only.. i've been running them for a year and no issues at all. highly recommend them. i never remove them while offroading and they take alot of beating and still perform as expected.

DanW

First Name
Dan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
I have the regular size option, they do a great job keeping the jeep clean, but i switched to 35" recently and started getting muddy on the rear doors only.. i've been running them for a year and no issues at all. highly recommend them. i never remove them while offroading and they take alot of beating and still perform as expected.
Exactly my experience. Regulars with 35's. I've off-roaded with them many, many times on the toughest terrain my Jeep has seen. They've had no issue and haven't even been scratched up. I like that they deflect some of the road salt in the winter.

Advertisement

TopLift Pros

Advertisement