Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Who is running them and what are your thots? Mine get delivered tomorrow.
I’m running them and if you’re not going to disconnect the old fashioned way, these are the next best thing. I have my sway bar programmed with tazer so I use the resume button on the steering wheel. This allows me to disconnect and it will stay disconnected no matter how fast you go. Won’t reconnect until you push the button again. I think these end links give the rubis sway bar the most freedom possible without disconnecting the end links manually. I plan to disconnect the end links this weekend and see if it’s more flexible or stays the same.
70B1565E-88C5-4CAC-AD27-EAB2FD93F393.jpeg

OP
OP
Blu bi Kong

Blu bi Kong

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
I’m running them and if you’re not going to disconnect the old fashioned way, these are the next best thing. I have my sway bar programmed with tazer so I use the resume button on the steering wheel. This allows me to disconnect and it will stay disconnected no matter how fast you go. Won’t reconnect until you push the button again. I think these end links give the rubis sway bar the most freedom possible without disconnecting the end links manually. I plan to disconnect the end links this weekend and see if it’s more flexible or stays the same.
70B1565E-88C5-4CAC-AD27-EAB2FD93F393.jpeg
Explain the sway bar slash tazer option to a dumb ass please! I have the first tazer lite. Do I simply need to update it? How? Or do I need to upgrade it to the full tazer package. Have been confused about this. Mechanical stuff, welding and wheeling- I'm all there and on board! Techy shit, I'm severley lacking and at 57, kind of dropping the to late card on jumping onboard the tech train;

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Explain the sway bar slash tazer option to a dumb ass please! I have the first tazer lite. Do I simply need to update it? How? Or do I need to upgrade it to the full tazer package. Have been confused about this. Mechanical stuff, welding and wheeling- I'm all there and on board! Techy shit, I'm severley lacking and at 57, kind of dropping the to late card on jumping onboard the tech train;
Right there with you, my wife helps me out with the computer shit. I have the tazer mini, so I’m not familiar with your version. But I’d assume you can do it as long as your running the latest updated software. It’s called remapping, if you google the instructions for the tazer it’s on the last page I believe. This is how I did it..... you bring up swaykill in the audio screen then push and hold the right arrow button and push the button you want to remap. You can use the plus and minus and resume buttons of the cruise control. I use the resume button. When the cruise control is on then all the buttons work with it. Tazer is so cool, definitely one of my favorite mods. Hopefully you can understand some of this, I’m not that good at talking either, lol.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Blu bi Kong

Blu bi Kong

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
It looks like they are just rod end links.

Personally, what I disliked about the factory electric disco was the size and location of that boat anchor of a motor.

Getting rid of that was my main priority.
Your point is a valid one. Mine is hidden under my custom skid plate, but yes, it's a huge piece of equipment!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Blu bi Kong

Blu bi Kong

First Name
Vic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Right there with you, my wife helps me out with the computer shit. I have the tazer mini, so I’m not familiar with your version. But I’d assume you can do it as long as your running the latest updated software. It’s called remapping, if you google the instructions for the tazer it’s on the last page I believe. This is how I did it..... you bring up swaykill in the audio screen then push and hold the right arrow button and push the button you want to remap. You can use the plus and minus and resume buttons of the cruise control. I use the resume button. When the cruise control is on then all the buttons work with it. Tazer is so cool, definitely one of my favorite mods. Hopefully you can understand some of this, I’m not that good at taking either, lol.
I will look into that again with renewed fervor!

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase

Personally, what I disliked about the factory electric disco was the size and location of that boat anchor of a motor.

They are end links, but they have a 3/4” heim joint at each end with a 60 degree of misalignment.

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase

sorry I misunderstood your post.