Sponsored

RockHard4x4 - Great example of why you should give them your money.

TxJeepers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Not going to get into the weeds of the situation but wanted to give RockHard4x4 a shout out here for being a top shelf manufacturer with excellent customer service. I've run their parts on JKs with great success. Recently purchased a JL part, had a concern, called them, got someone on the phone in under a minute, he answered my concern and gave me a resolution quickly that I was frilled with and I hung up a happy customer.
There is a ton of bad service out there these days in all aspects of our lives. Always worth mentioning when we get great service.
Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
If you don't mind, I've got to add both Northridge 4x4 and Metalcloak to the list of amazing companies to deal with.

I've made several large orders through Northridge, and their estimated time to ship out has only run into overtime twice. I'm not the hard to please type, but only thought to call because of how prompt they usually are. Both times had me thinking about porch pirates, so my first question was to see if they were shipped. First was a full set of 8 control arms. Went a week over and I noticed they showed up in stock by the pair but not as a full kit. Hit the chat button, and had a shipping confirmation within the hour. Second time was a set of front front sway links that were being direct shipped from Rock Krawler. Went over by a week, hit the chat button, another pleasant and helpful person made a call to the company, and shipping confirmation showed up within the hour. That was first thing in the morning. Part was in my hands early that same evening. Apparently, Rock Krawler put a rush on the shipping.

I've yet to have a reason to call Metalcloak, but recently made some fire purchases. Shipping times were just as accurate as Northridge and FedEx kept showing up a couple days earlier than their original eta's (no complaints here). What got me, was the call from Chris to make sure everything was OK with the order and to see if I had any questions. He did that every time, whether it was a big order or a small one.

So, I'll echo a big shout out to RockHard4x4, Northridge 4x4, and Metalcloak! :rock:

OP
OP
TxJeepers

TxJeepers

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
I've been buying from N4x4 for years and agree. Can't say anything bad about MC.
Sponsored