• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Colorado Rockhard 4x4 Bumpers

MattMc123

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Altitude
I pull my sleeping space behind me, but like your set up as well. Looking to upgrade my altitude sport. Want to add the winch and like the bumpers, and know the steel is more durable but just trying to figure out how best to outfit my rig. Have done a little off-roading and taking a jeep adventure course in Oct in Moab. Just added a lock and roll hitch to the trailer and want to get out off the beaten path, but it is also my daily driver. What to do….

Jeep Wrangler JL Rockhard 4x4 Bumpers 92265FA2-0A32-4170-BCF2-2700CE87B23A
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
jlumia14

jlumia14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I pull my sleeping space behind me, but like your set up as well. Looking to upgrade my altitude sport. Want to add the winch and like the bumpers, and know the steel is more durable but just trying to figure out how best to outfit my rig. Have done a little off-roading and taking a jeep adventure course in Oct in Moab. Just added a lock and roll hitch to the trailer and want to get out off the beating path, but it is also my daily driver. What to do….

Jeep Wrangler JL Rockhard 4x4 Bumpers 92265FA2-0A32-4170-BCF2-2700CE87B23A
Nice setup!

Yeah it's much easier to know what you don't want, then what you do want! lol

MattMc123

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Altitude
If you want to do $1000 I‘ll take the steel risk. Not trying to insult you, just trying to figure out my next moves. Happy to make the drive up to check them out.

OP
OP
jlumia14

jlumia14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
If you want to do $1000 I‘ll take the steel risk. Not trying to insult you, just trying to figure out my next moves. Happy to make the drive up to check them out.
No insult! Let me think about it... I'd meet in the middle at $1250. Or if summer rolls around and they haven't sold...