OP

treillw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
"Is the code JLWRANGLERFORUM? Doesn't seem to work on them."

Cyber monday sale. they are on sale right now which is better than any code
Will they arrive with a bunch of the paint scraped off them like my Warn bumpers I ordered from you guys?
Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Is the code JLWRANGLERFORUM? Doesn't seem to work on them.
Yes, that's our forum code. Apologies for forgetting to add that to my original post. Didn't mean to dangle any carrots. 😆

When the forum code doesn't work for a specific item, it's because that specific manufacturers prices were already as low as they could go. Not enough meat left on the bone for Northridge to slice off.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Will they arrive with a bunch of the paint scraped off them like my Warn bumpers I ordered from you guys?
I was surprised when I opened the box to my Warn Zeon 12s winch and there was no padding to keep the contents in place. Just thinner cardboard and everything bouncing around.

LOD, on the other hand, wraps their parts in plastic and seal them in the box with expanding spray foam. Believe me when I say that the only complaint you'll have is how much time it'll take to unpack their parts.

OP
OP

treillw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
I was surprised when I opened the box to my Warn Zeon 12s winch and there was no padding to keep the contents in place. Just thinner cardboard and everything bouncing around.

LOD, on the other hand, wraps their parts in plastic and seal them in the box with expanding spray foam. Believe me when I say that the only complaint you'll have is how much time it'll take to unpack their parts.
Warn's packaging is disappointing.

Northridge's response to the situation was more disappointing (saying that I'm unreasonable because I don't want to accept damaged merchandise and trying to pin the risk on me). But I will make another post about that when I get around to it.

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Sahara JKU, 2013 Rubicon JKU
Occupation
Seller of badassery
There is way more to the story than that and I really feel like we don’t need to rehash this again.

Sponsored

Dryver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler 4xe "Bridgette"
Jeep Wrangler JL Rock Sliders With Unobtrusive Step 1669687970579
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.