Sponsored

Rock sliders, finally. Armor-Lite from LOD

lodoffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 White JLU
LoD Armor Lites with optional steel skid plates ordered thru Northridge by the shop that was doing some other work for me at the same time. The armor lites and skid plates came with a box for the bolts that had the inspected/signed by name on the box, only the box was empty! Shop used their own bolts for the rock sliders but couldn't install the steel skid plates with out the specialty bolts they require. Have been waiting for those specialty bolts since May 18th and still no word on when they will come.
What, Really??? Did you contact our customer support?
Sponsored

mtns&lakes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR xtreme recon, 93 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4
The shop placed the order thru Northridge and he has been in contact with Northridge customer suppport Department. On the 27th his reponse to me was, "They did apologize and said they will send them let me touch base with them to see if I can get tracking." When I emailed the shop for status today he said, "Haven’t heard back from them since the 27th I just sent them another email I’ll let you know when they respond". I coordinated my install when I was going to be in the area of this shop, which came highly recommended, now I'm almost 2 1/2 hours away (one way) that I'll have to drive to get this taken care of. Almost 5 hours of time over some bolts.

lodoffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 White JLU
Sorry for that. Feel free to PM me your info and I'll look into it on Monday. Not sure what the problem is but I'll make sure it gets taken care of right away.
Sponsored