• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Indiana Rock Slide Engineering JL Unlimited Power Steps

toomanycars

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 rubicon wrangler JL
I sold my JL Rubicon but kept these steps and sold the Rubicon with the stock rock rails. These were great to have on the jeep as the shorter people in my household were able to easily exit and enter the Jeep. I thought about keeping these with the hopes of another jeep purchase but that may not happen for a while. These are complete and the Jeep only had 6000 miles when sold. The steps are in great shape and include all parts. New adhesive has been installed on the parts that need it and new magnets with adhesive are included with the door sensors. A light kit is included for both sides and lights up the step area very nicely. These were shipped truck freight and would need to be shipped the same way. That being said I would prefer to not ship. I am north of the Indianapolis area and could drive a few hours to meet a serious buyer. $1500 or best offer
Jeep Wrangler JL Rock Slide Engineering JL Unlimited Power Steps 2021-03-27 17.22.05
Jeep Wrangler JL Rock Slide Engineering JL Unlimited Power Steps 2021-03-27 17.22.09
Jeep Wrangler JL Rock Slide Engineering JL Unlimited Power Steps 2021-03-27 17.22.02

Jeep Wrangler JL Rock Slide Engineering JL Unlimited Power Steps 2021-03-27 17.21.51

2021-03-27 17.21.57.jpg
Sponsored

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP

toomanycars

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 rubicon wrangler JL
Do these work with the stock rock sliders, or would they need to be removed to install these?
The stock rock sliders need to be removed to install the rock slide steps. The steps use the existing holes in the pinch weld.

Sponsored

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
The stock rock sliders need to be removed to install the rock slide steps. The steps use the existing holes in the pinch weld.
Okay, thanks. I have to leave my OEM rock sliders on, so looking for something that will function with those still in place.

OP
OP

toomanycars

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 rubicon wrangler JL
Okay, thanks. I have to leave my OEM rock sliders on, so looking for something that will function with those still in place.
I kept my OEM rock sliders and reinstalled when I went to sell my Jeep. The factory sliders are really easy to remove and install. I don’t know of any steps that work with the factory rock sliders.

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I kept my OEM rock sliders and reinstalled when I went to sell my Jeep. The factory sliders are really easy to remove and install. I don’t know of any steps that work with the factory rock sliders.
ACE Engineering makes one, but they are kind of pricey. Although not as much as powered steps.

DenaliDan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Granite Moab
Are these Gen II? I recently bought the Gen III and waiting for them to ship. This is tempting.

OP
OP

toomanycars

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 rubicon wrangler JL
Are these Gen II? I recently bought the Gen III and waiting for them to ship. This is tempting.
These are Gen 2 steps. I don't know what the difference is between the gen 2 and 3. I could meet you somewhere closer to Richmond.

Sponsored

DenaliDan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Granite Moab
These are Gen 2 steps. I don't know what the difference is between the gen 2 and 3. I could meet you somewhere closer to Richmond.
Thanks for offering to meet but after talking to RSE about the differences, I think I'll stick with the v3. The price you're offering for the set, in what looks to be really good condition, does not make the decision easy.

OP
OP

toomanycars

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 rubicon wrangler JL
Thanks for offering to meet but after talking to RSE about the differences, I think I'll stick with the v3.
The price you're offering for the set, in what looks to be really good condition, does not make the decision easy.
No problem. They were only on the Jeep for about a year and didn’t see any winter miles.