KebertXela

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Rubicon 4xe
Vehicle Showcase
We have tons of options for every trim level in both 2 door and 4 door. The only platform we don't support yet is the 4xe as we haven't had one here to test with.
I know this question may be a little too soon for a concrete answer, but has there been any updates on when 4xe platform support will be available?
Sponsored

Jshwon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Granite Crystal JL Rubicon
I finished my RK 3.5" x factor installation on my JLU sport with steel bumpers with recommended lengths on the control arms and sway bar links and track bars about a week ago. Been driving the Jeep and it is way more enjoyable. Handling is superb, ride is comfortable. I purchased the Adams 1310 front driveshaft which I have yet to install. I am using the fox 2.0 shocks. Previously had the Rubicon takeoffs and 2.5" RC spacer lift which was great for what it was.

Looking forward to taking it offroading soon. RK tech support was great. Adam at RK answered many questions, some repeat questions as well and he was always happy to help.

Marcus @River City Offroad was a pleasure to deal with as well.
Cool to hear its running well with the 2.0s. I've been going back and forth on adventure vs x factor but may just bite the bullet with the x factor and pair it with the fox 2.0's to start and see how it goes. Maybe later spring for some 2.5s or 3.0 fox if I need it.

How long was the install? The x factor has some additional parts and adjustments.

zeebo56

First Name
Zee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep wrangler unlimited sport
Vehicle Showcase
Cool to hear its running well with the 2.0s. I've been going back and forth on adventure vs x factor but may just bite the bullet with the x factor and pair it with the fox 2.0's to start and see how it goes. Maybe later spring for some 2.5s or 3.0 fox if I need it.

How long was the install? The x factor has some additional parts and adjustments.
I did the install in the driveway on jackstands. Probably took me a whole weekend for everything. Definitely more tedious install than just doing the rubi takeoffs lol. I would recommend the x factor with the 2.0s. seem to be working really well. I'll disconnect front links and go offroading on Friday or Saturday so I'll see how it is then as well.

Craigzjeep

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray
Occupation
Telco Installer, retired. Current job drinking beer and yard work expert.
I got the 2.5" Max Travel Stage 1 lift recently put on and was wondering where I can find some Rock Krawler stickers to put on my jeep for the back side windows?

20210217_083850.jpg
I got the 2.5" Max Travel Stage 1 lift recently put on and was wondering where I can find some Rock Krawler stickers to put on my jeep for the back side windows?

Jeep Wrangler JL Rock Krawler Suspension JLU Suspension Products Coming Soon 20210217_083850
PixelDecals made stickers for me,
Jeep Wrangler JL Rock Krawler Suspension JLU Suspension Products Coming Soon 20210428_181454
Jeep Wrangler JL Rock Krawler Suspension JLU Suspension Products Coming Soon 20210428_181557
around $20 for 8 I think, just send them a picture and the size you want. Mine turned out great.

OP
OP
Rock Krawler Suspension

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
rockkrawler.com
Vehicle(s)
Red JLUR, White JLUR, Yellow JL (3 so far), Bikini Diesel JLU, Billet JT, Hydro Blue JT
I know this question may be a little too soon for a concrete answer, but has there been any updates on when 4xe platform support will be available?
We have one in the shop now that we are working on. Honest ETA? 120-150 days. Springs are the most unique part of the 4XE as the weight distribution is totally different than all the other drivetrain options.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Rock Krawler Suspension

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
rockkrawler.com
Vehicle(s)
Red JLUR, White JLUR, Yellow JL (3 so far), Bikini Diesel JLU, Billet JT, Hydro Blue JT
RK tech support was great. Adam at RK answered many questions, some repeat questions as well and he was always happy to help.
Thanks for the props.

Adam

Ao1051

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Altitude
I ordered a 3.5 X factor flex lift and I’ve received 3 boxes… I gave no idea what’s in them. How many boxes will I receive? I was also told it would take 8-10 weeks from when I orderEd… it’s been 3 days lol

OP
OP
Rock Krawler Suspension

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
rockkrawler.com
Vehicle(s)
I ordered a 3.5 X factor flex lift and I’ve received 3 boxes… I gave no idea what’s in them. How many boxes will I receive? I was also told it would take 8-10 weeks from when I orderEd… it’s been 3 days lol
Without having much information, I would guess that you ordered through a stocking distributor and that they sent you what they had in stock and are drop shipping the remainder from us.

Ao1051

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Altitude
Without having much information, I would guess that you ordered through a stocking distributor and that they sent you what they had in stock and are drop shipping the remainder from us.
I did I ordered from custom offset. I have received 7 boxes to date. And I just received confirmation more are coming. Just how man more lol

Sponsored

OP
OP
Rock Krawler Suspension

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
rockkrawler.com
Vehicle(s)
Any info on the upcoming rockzilla offerings for the JLU platform?
Looking at probably February for a release date on Rockzilla. We need the shop floor to catch up on production before we bury them in new products. We currently have a TON of cool new stuff coming down the pipeline.

OP
OP
Rock Krawler Suspension

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
rockkrawler.com
Vehicle(s)
I did I ordered from custom offset. I have received 7 boxes to date. And I just received confirmation more are coming. Just how man more lol
LOL, gotcha. If you call our office they can likely look up the status of the remainder and get you an ETA if they did it as a drop ship order. If they are pulling from one of their existing stocking orders, you'll have to get that info from them.

bjm00se

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 6sp ordered 11/3/21, picked up 8/30/22
On a 4xE group, I just saw an order for a JLU 4xe 3.5 Adventure kit with spring substitution using the following part numbers:

RK07960 3.5" 4XE Front Coil
RK07961 3.5"4xE Rear Coil

:like:

OP
OP
Rock Krawler Suspension

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
rockkrawler.com
Vehicle(s)
On a 4xE group, I just saw an order for a JLU 4xe 3.5 Adventure kit with spring substitution using the following part numbers:

RK07960 3.5" 4XE Front Coil
RK07961 3.5"4xE Rear Coil

:like:
Those are the 3.5" 4xE coils. Otherwise, the mid arm kits are identical to all of the other Diesel/Gas kits. 392 is not done yet but we do have a factory 392 in the shop right now getting test fit.

GATORB8

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURe
Those are the 3.5" 4xE coils. Otherwise, the mid arm kits are identical to all of the other Diesel/Gas kits. 392 is not done yet but we do have a factory 392 in the shop right now getting test fit.
Can you share the basis of lift height for the 4xe coils? We've identify that the 4xe sits about an inch higher than the equivalent trim non-4xe. Do we need to factor that in when deciding on lift height?

Also, with the length changes with the driveshaft are we still good with 29" shock extension on the stock front shaft?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.