Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick and Miyako
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
The Man, The Myth, The Legend. In my own mind.
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
Rock Krawler Suspension

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
rockkrawler.com
Vehicle(s)
Red JLUR, White JLUR, Yellow JL (3 so far), Bikini Diesel JLU, Billet JT, Hydro Blue JT
@Rock Krawler Suspension what is the turn around time on ordering a 2.5" Max Travel kit. PN: JL25MTNL-4
https://rockkrawler.com/jlu-2-5-inch-max-travel-no-limits-system/
It depends on who you order through. If you order through one of our stocking retailers, they may have it in stock and out the door same day. If you order it directly, we are currently sitting on a 10-12 week lead time. Ordering directly is almost never in your best interest as retailers will often offer 5-10% off and free shipping which is not something we are able to offer. The only time it benefits you to order directly if when you are doing something really custom, like stretching the wheelbase and we need to make custom length arms, that is something we generally don't do through retailers.

Goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon, 17 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
I don't think they look disproportionate, but I hear what you're saying. Attached is a photo of a friend's JLUR that we use for testing on a 2.5" Adventure Series and that has 35's on it.

Andy 1.jpg
And another JLUR with RK 2.5" Adventure Series 3 on Fox shocks with 35's. I know looks are subjective but I think the proportions look fine.
Jeep Wrangler JL Rock Krawler Suspension JLU Suspension Products Coming Soon IMG_4431

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick and Miyako
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
It depends on who you order through. If you order through one of our stocking retailers, they may have it in stock and out the door same day. If you order it directly, we are currently sitting on a 10-12 week lead time. Ordering directly is almost never in your best interest as retailers will often offer 5-10% off and free shipping which is not something we are able to offer. The only time it benefits you to order directly if when you are doing something really custom, like stretching the wheelbase and we need to make custom length arms, that is something we generally don't do through retailers.
OK, Do you have any recommended installers in the Denver or Boulder area? Or at least a list of recommended installers?

OP
OP
Rock Krawler Suspension

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
rockkrawler.com
Vehicle(s)
Red JLUR, White JLUR, Yellow JL (3 so far), Bikini Diesel JLU, Billet JT, Hydro Blue JT

Sponsored

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick and Miyako
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase

Hogzilla

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0 turbo
I got the 2.5" Max Travel Stage 1 lift recently put on and was wondering where I can find some Rock Krawler stickers to put on my jeep for the back side windows?

Jeep Wrangler JL Rock Krawler Suspension JLU Suspension Products Coming Soon 20210217_083850

OP
OP
Rock Krawler Suspension

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
rockkrawler.com
Vehicle(s)
I got the 2.5" Max Travel Stage 1 lift recently put on and was wondering where I can find some Rock Krawler stickers to put on my jeep for the back side windows?

Jeep Wrangler JL Rock Krawler Suspension JLU Suspension Products Coming Soon 20210217_083850
We Have the Windshield banners and control arm stickers here and can get you some if need be. For custom sizes, colors, etc. we use www.pixeldecals.com

Jeep looks great.

JLAFAKASI

First Name
Lito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JlU Sport S 2019
Vehicle Showcase
We will be doing the Adventure Series and X Factor Series Mid Arm products right away. With the base fenders a 2.5 and 35's will look good. With Rubi Fenders and a 2.5 37's will probably be the norm...
What would be the best fit for ripping down sand dunes, gravel roads, better on road manners for lift kits in the 2.5 inch

Sponsored

Jshwon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Granite Crystal JL Rubicon
The adventure series offers a little less off-road ability, a little better highway ride, a slightly easier install than does the x factor series. They are targeted at the overland and adventure customers.

The x factor series has all the bells and whistles with full adjustability and great off-road ability. Actually the most out of all the mid arm systems out there. They are flat out impressive off road but they do have a slightly firmer on road ride.

You can also upgrade from one to the other as your off roading needs progress.

Hope that helps.

RK
I know, replying to a super old post but this is what I was trying to figure out for my needs. I'll be doing mostly camping/overlanding to start with light crawling. Two questions:

Will the Adventure series handle the added weight of tent, bumpers/winch etc?
Can the on road comfort of the x-factor be improved with adjustable shocks?

Like the fact I can upgrade to x-factor but if I can pair with some Fox 2.5/3.0s if I should go straight to x-factor.

OP
OP
Rock Krawler Suspension

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
rockkrawler.com
Vehicle(s)
I know, replying to a super old post but this is what I was trying to figure out for my needs. I'll be doing mostly camping/overlanding to start with light crawling. Two questions:

Will the Adventure series handle the added weight of tent, bumpers/winch etc?
Can the on road comfort of the x-factor be improved with adjustable shocks?

Like the fact I can upgrade to x-factor but if I can pair with some Fox 2.5/3.0s if I should go straight to x-factor.
Both Adventure Series and X Factor series use the same springs so there's no difference in load bearing capacities. If you can tell me a real number of what your equipment weighs, I can give you a pretty good estimate of how the springs will perform.

The Stage 1 shocks that we offer will be the best riding option, without the headache of tuning, out there for you. The Fox 2.5 or 3's are a fantastic shock and with proper tuning will be great but straight out of the box, will likely be a bit stiff.

Jshwon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Granite Crystal JL Rubicon
Both Adventure Series and X Factor series use the same springs so there's no difference in load bearing capacities. If you can tell me a real number of what your equipment weighs, I can give you a pretty good estimate of how the springs will perform.

The Stage 1 shocks that we offer will be the best riding option, without the headache of tuning, out there for you. The Fox 2.5 or 3's are a fantastic shock and with proper tuning will be great but straight out of the box, will likely be a bit stiff.
From what I gather so far it will be about the following:
Pioneer Rack/back bone - 80lbs
RTT - 150lbs
Front bumper/winch - 150-200lbs
Rear bumper w/37" - 120-140lbs

So about a min of 500lbs maybe max of 570lbs.....just estimates since I don't have everything yet.

zeebo56

First Name
Zee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep wrangler unlimited sport
Vehicle Showcase
I finished my RK 3.5" x factor installation on my JLU sport with steel bumpers with recommended lengths on the control arms and sway bar links and track bars about a week ago. Been driving the Jeep and it is way more enjoyable. Handling is superb, ride is comfortable. I purchased the Adams 1310 front driveshaft which I have yet to install. I am using the fox 2.0 shocks. Previously had the Rubicon takeoffs and 2.5" RC spacer lift which was great for what it was.

Looking forward to taking it offroading soon. RK tech support was great. Adam at RK answered many questions, some repeat questions as well and he was always happy to help.

Marcus @River City Offroad was a pleasure to deal with as well.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.