Sponsored

Rock Krawler no limits swaybar links?

bumpit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Grand Cherokee 2019 JL Rubicon 2018 370z
Searched the forum but couldn't find any info on these. What makes them no limits? I know in the past on rubicons I would run their rear link in their kit up front so I didn't have to disconnect and could still use just the electric disco.

Has anyone installed a set? Are the just adjustable on both ends? They def look beefy but wonder if there is any advantage over just running their rear links up front.
Sponsored

OP
OP
bumpit

bumpit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Grand Cherokee 2019 JL Rubicon 2018 370z
Thanks!

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
rockkrawler.com
Vehicle(s)
Red JLUR, White JLUR, Yellow JL (3 so far), Bikini Diesel JLU, Billet JT, Hydro Blue JT
I know in the past on rubicons I would run their rear link in their kit up front so I didn't have to disconnect and could still use just the electric disco.
While that does work, you are still limited by the amount of misalignment in those links depending on the travel length of your shocks. The No Limits links will allow 60* of misalignment which will allow full movement of the axle without the potential of binding in the sway bar links which would limit travel.

mlebofsky

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon softtop
Occupation
Director, DoD
Has anyone done a before and after wheel drop measurement on these? I have a MOPAR 2.5" lift on a 2019 Rubicon ….

Sponsored

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
rockkrawler.com
Vehicle(s)
Red JLUR, White JLUR, Yellow JL (3 so far), Bikini Diesel JLU, Billet JT, Hydro Blue JT
Has anyone done a before and after wheel drop measurement on these? I have a MOPAR 2.5" lift on a 2019 Rubicon ….
If you're dropping the axle vertically, there would be no issue with any links as long as their length is great enough. It would be under articulation that you would experience binding with other links.

mlebofsky

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon softtop
Occupation
Director, DoD
If you're dropping the axle vertically, there would be no issue with any links as long as their length is great enough. It would be under articulation that you would experience binding with other links.
Yes. And has anyone measured a before/after comparison of this?

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
rockkrawler.com
Vehicle(s)
Yes. And has anyone measured a before/after comparison of this?
I should have some time later in the week to swap them around and forklift flex, perhaps over the weekend. It will largely depend on shock length if you'll even be able to articulate enough to bind the links.

mlebofsky

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon softtop
Occupation
Director, DoD
I should have some time later in the week to swap them around and forklift flex, perhaps over the weekend. It will largely depend on shock length if you'll even be able to articulate enough to bind the links.
Thanks. Personally I have the Mopar 2.5" lift/shocks.

Sponsored

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
rockkrawler.com
Vehicle(s)
Any data?
My apologies for not following up, That jeep is in New Jersey right now, I won't see it until Monday next week at best. I will make it a point to go get that done next week though.,

bongoray

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bongorayproductions.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimted
Vehicle Showcase
My apologies for not following up, That jeep is in New Jersey right now, I won't see it until Monday next week at best. I will make it a point to go get that done next week though.,
What is the proper length to set them to for a 3.5" X factor lift on a 2018 JLUR? The instruction manual for the lift kit says 8.5" for my size lift. These links are longer than that at their shortest adjustment. Please help.

Thanks,
Ray

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
rockkrawler.com
Vehicle(s)
What is the proper length to set them to for a 3.5" X factor lift on a 2018 JLUR? The instruction manual for the lift kit says 8.5" for my size lift. These links are longer than that at their shortest adjustment. Please help.

Thanks,
Ray
The 8.5" measurement is for conventional quick disconnects using our brackets at the axle. If you are going with No Limits links, you will not use our axle brackets and set the links to 11-11.5" for a 3.5" lift. They will bolt directly to the factory mounting point on the axle.

bongoray

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bongorayproductions.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimted
Vehicle Showcase
The 8.5" measurement is for conventional quick disconnects using our brackets at the axle. If you are going with No Limits links, you will not use our axle brackets and set the links to 11-11.5" for a 3.5" lift. They will bolt directly to the factory mounting point on the axle.
Thanks for the quick reply. To help others in the future could you include those in instructions with the links and list that somewhere on your website? I didn't get any directions when I received my links yesterday so I couldn't install them and there's no info on the website.

Otherwise keep up the good work.

Thanks,
Ray

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
rockkrawler.com
Vehicle(s)
Directions are being updated to include the NL links, proofreading them this weekend and they will probably be updated on Monday.

Edit: I'm going to convert the file to a PDF and upload it so you've got it, they aren't proof read yet so take it for what it is. Let me know if there's anything you see that needs attention in it.

Edit 2: Attached
Sponsored

Attachments

Last edited: