J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR MANUAL Mojito!
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I just switched to RK endlinks and love them. the MC ones were too tall for my build, not adjustable and to @Headbarcode point, the heim joints allow for more flex at the sway. The factory ones (and other brands) dont line up well.

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
rockkrawler.com
Vehicle(s)
Red JLUR, White JLUR, Yellow JL (3 so far), Bikini Diesel JLU, Billet JT, Hydro Blue JT

5280Sapper

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Disabled Veteran
While those are cool and have been used in oval racing for quite some time, they don't offer the joint misalignment capability to support high wheel travel applications over a sustained time.
wow I didnā€™t know that type on link existed Iā€™d never seen anything like it before... and I have been in race car suspensions for many years..
And sorry but I have to disagree, Iā€™ve been using these links for 6 months and my suspension Iā€™d say performs pretty damn good comparable many of these so called long arm and long travel ones out there and the link in never bound up. If I have a wheel stuffed I can one handed move the sway bar easily. The no limit link is wonderful for rubicon owners who are bumped a lot and donā€™t need to worry about over rotating the e sway. I got rid of mine and use a sport front bar with the Apex links after years of fussing with traditional quick disconnects.. this is so much easier and suites my wheeling just fine.

Sponsored

Scooter269

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JLUR & 2019 Wrangler JLU sport S
I hate to be that guy but Iā€™m going to be. I have a 2020 JLUR with teraflex st2 2.5 lift with falcon 2.1 shocks. My front links are horribly high, which concerns me for articulation and binding. I completely understand the shock limiting the articulation. My question is does anyone have experience running the no limits links of a teraflex lift with falcon shocks. Will it benefit its abilities.

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I hate to be that guy but Iā€™m going to be. I have a 2020 JLUR with teraflex st2 2.5 lift with falcon 2.1 shocks. My front links are horribly high, which concerns me for articulation and binding. I completely understand the shock limiting the articulation. My question is does anyone have experience running the no limits links of a teraflex lift with falcon shocks. Will it benefit its abilities.
IMHO , it doesnā€™t matter what lift you have, as long as your 2.5ā€ and up of lift youā€™ll benefit . The no limits are made specifically for the Rubi elect disco. It allows the misalignment that occurs when links are still connected but the sway bar is in disco mode. The Rubiā€™s have a lot of articulation right off the shelf, and the more lift the more misalignment. Hereā€™s pic of stuffed side and drooped side...

Jeep Wrangler JL Rock Krawler no limits swaybar links? 1C5557C0-4BA4-498E-950F-9F227508C77E
Jeep Wrangler JL Rock Krawler no limits swaybar links? AD242AEE-77B0-434A-99CD-02F21F2D6EDD

lembowski

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Sting Gray
What did you guys get to torque down the jam nuts? It is a 1 1/8ā€ and I canā€™t find a crows foot anywhere in that size.

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase

limeade

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
What did you guys get to torque down the jam nuts? It is a 1 1/8ā€ and I canā€™t find a crows foot anywhere in that size.
I have two very large adjustable wrenches I use for all of my RK jam nuts.....I'm not a fan of crows feet

Sponsored

lembowski

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Sting Gray
This.......
Limited-time deal: Sunex 9720A 1/2-Inch Drive Jumbo SAE Crowfoot Wrench Set, 1-Inch - 1-3/8-Inch, Fully Polished, 7-Piece (Includes Storage Rail) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000LQG3XQ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glc_fabc_dlT3_Vko-Fb0X32PGT
Thanks, I was trying to no buy a set that I likely wouldnā€™t use. But may have to

I have two very large adjustable wrenches I use for all of my RK jam nuts.....I'm not a fan of crows feet
I fully agree, all the times Iā€™ve used them before didnā€™t like the feedback from my torque wrench but those were 1/4 and 3/8 drives.

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks, I was trying to no buy a set that I likely wouldnā€™t use. But may have to

I fully agree, all the times Iā€™ve used them before didnā€™t like the feedback from my torque wrench but those were 1/4 and 3/8 drives.
Yeah...... crow foot wrenches suck, but I still use them on the big stuff, like my lower control arms, which is torqued to 250 ft lbs. Had to up grade my torque wrench , my old one only went up to 200.....:facepalm:

lembowski

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Sting Gray

40ā€JLURD

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JL Unlimited Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Bad Mother Fucker
Oh man, I never did update that. We ended up doing a custom application setup for a customer a while back that used the 3-5" No Limits links. That one had a 14" travel coilover in the front and went 48" bottom of tire to ground on a forklift. I don't have photos of that one, that customer is not ready to show people his jeep yet, Hopefully soon.

But, here is a photo of our shipping manager's JT on a 40" stand with No Limits links without binding and you can see that the heim joints have misalignment left in them

Jeep Wrangler JL Rock Krawler no limits swaybar links? 9BF54751-E634-45D4-8FC3-FB7FE83CC7C0
Are those the same ones that are now for sale on your website? The 3-5ā€ lifted ones?

I also have a 14ā€long travel coilover setup and want to get these ordered stat! The ones Evo included are total garbage, no misalignment whatsoever, just a super long (too long) link thatā€™s at a terrible angle.

Jeep Wrangler JL Rock Krawler no limits swaybar links? F351786C-E57D-446F-98D2-A725F4CFCF8F
Sponsored