Rock Krawler no limits swaybar links?

jason0341

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2.0L Rubicon
I ordered some links a couple weeks ago and just received them. Were they supposed to come with new hardware as well per the instructions? Looking to install tomorrow before heading out to Ouray for some wheeling.
Sponsored

Motoristx

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 3.0 Diesel
Build Thread
Link
I ordered some links a couple weeks ago and just received them. Were they supposed to come with new hardware as well per the instructions? Looking to install tomorrow before heading out to Ouray for some wheeling.
I received mine a few days ago, have yet to install them but I've looked at them. They do have hardware included, or at least mine did!

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
rockkrawler.com
Vehicle(s)
Red JLUR, White JLUR, Yellow JL (3 so far), Bikini Diesel JLU, Billet JT, Hydro Blue JT
They are supposed to have hardware in the package, yes. Did you not receive hardware?

Paper copy instructions no longer exist. All instructions are on our website under the instructions tab on the right side of the home page. You can find them on this LINK start on Page 12 for No Limits Links.

sourdough

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Has anyone done a before and after wheel drop measurement on these? I have a MOPAR 2.5" lift on a 2019 Rubicon ā€¦.
I should have some time later in the week to swap them around and forklift flex, perhaps over the weekend. It will largely depend on shock length if you'll even be able to articulate enough to bind the links.
Thanks. Personally I have the Mopar 2.5" lift/shocks.
Bump!

jason0341

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2.0L Rubicon
They are supposed to have hardware in the package, yes. Did you not receive hardware?

Paper copy instructions no longer exist. All instructions are on our website under the instructions tab on the right side of the home page. You can find them on this LINK start on Page 12 for No Limits Links.
Correct, no hardware only the links. Little bummed since Iā€™m heading out Ouray tomorrow morning and canā€™t install them now.

Sponsored

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
I just got a set delivered this past Saturday. Damn those links are beefy! I can't wait to put them and everything else on the Jeep. And yes, mine came with all new hardware. Thanks Rock Krawler!

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
rockkrawler.com
Vehicle(s)
Red JLUR, White JLUR, Yellow JL (3 so far), Bikini Diesel JLU, Billet JT, Hydro Blue JT
Oh man, I never did update that. We ended up doing a custom application setup for a customer a while back that used the 3-5" No Limits links. That one had a 14" travel coilover in the front and went 48" bottom of tire to ground on a forklift. I don't have photos of that one, that customer is not ready to show people his jeep yet, Hopefully soon.

But, here is a photo of our shipping manager's JT on a 40" stand with No Limits links without binding and you can see that the heim joints have misalignment left in them

IMG_2816.JPG

sourdough

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Oh man, I never did update that. We ended up doing a custom application setup for a customer a while back that used the 3-5" No Limits links. That one had a 14" travel coilover in the front and went 48" bottom of tire to ground on a forklift. I don't have photos of that one, that customer is not ready to show people his jeep yet, Hopefully soon.

But, here is a photo of our shipping manager's JT on a 40" stand with No Limits links without binding and you can see that the heim joints have misalignment left in them

Jeep Wrangler JL Rock Krawler no limits swaybar links? IMG_2816.JPG
Question was about your No Limit links and a Rubicon with Mopar lift kit. Any increase in wheel drop. We are wondering if there's any need.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Question was about your No Limit links and a Rubicon with Mopar lift kit. Any increase in wheel drop. We are wondering if there's any need.
Still have the stock control arms? If so, I'd imagine those will limit you before sway links would.

Sponsored

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
rockkrawler.com
Vehicle(s)
Your shocks are your biggest limiting factor. No Limits links wouldn't change much of anything for you, unfortunately.

Rodeoflyer

First Name
Bert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLUR; 2016 Ram Powerwagon
Vehicle Showcase
are those just lowers or uppers and lowers? Never mind I see the uppers..

endlinks will be an issue.... I really want to know whats binding front/rear.

So shocks are the limiting with some brake line brackets etc?

Sting_NC_USA

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Possibly a silly question:
Is it necessary, or even possible, to have the no limits links stay centered? Mind are constantly rotating clockwise to the maximum extent that they can when mounted, and I believe they are clicking when they do that.​
Any advice from the group and/or @Rock Krawler Suspension?

Love the links, and the extra articulation is a huge plus. Nicely over-engineered!

Rock Krawler Suspension

First Name
Tech Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
rockkrawler.com
Vehicle(s)
Possibly a silly question:
Is it necessary, or even possible, to have the no limits links stay centered? Mind are constantly rotating clockwise to the maximum extent that they can when mounted, and I believe they are clicking when they do that.​
Any advice from the group and/or @Rock Krawler Suspension?

Love the links, and the extra articulation is a huge plus. Nicely over-engineered!
With spherical joints on both ends, they will always be free to rotate. If they had a bushing, they would have recentering properties but wouldn't satisfy the misalignment requirements of the sway bar on a long travel setup.

Motoristx

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 3.0 Diesel
Build Thread
Link
Mine rotate too. I spray a little white lithium grease on them, they donā€™t make any noise.

Jeep Wrangler JL Rock Krawler no limits swaybar links? 1600698837761
Sponsored