First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Check out bleepin Jeeps rcv rebuild video, that’s how I roll.....🤣
Holy Sh!! Out of curiosity I watched the vid. I think I would just have to buy new axles. LOL
Sponsored

MichaelAnthony

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon JLUR, 97 Centurion Dually 7.3, 97 Classy Chassis Dually 7.3, 2016 Ultra Classic CVO
Vehicle Showcase
So I am still waiting on my 4.5" lift from RK, in the mean time what sway bar end links did you guys go with? I am trying to piece together the rest of the stuff I need to slam it all together. I already have the gorilla tape and glue.........

OP
OP
Roky

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
So I am still waiting on my 4.5" lift from RK, in the mean time what sway bar end links did you guys go with? I am trying to piece together the rest of the stuff I need to slam it all together. I already have the gorilla tape and glue.........
I think that if you’re gonna be using the electro disco, the best links for maximum articulations is the RK No Limits sway links.

I did a comparison awhile back between electronically disconnected and unhooked. There was maybe a quarter inch difference.

At extreme flex any sway link that is not a double heim will bind because of the amount of misalignment that happens.

Here’s a few pics, you can see how much misalignment that occurs, and these are 3.5” springs......

Jeep Wrangler JL Rock Krawler  maintenance & All brands suspension general  conversation A2BF49EA-6CBE-4ABE-97B7-3CE9CF62348E
Jeep Wrangler JL Rock Krawler  maintenance & All brands suspension general  conversation C10C2125-65E7-4966-9FF3-D3CCF0086AD6

hooked and disconnected........

Jeep Wrangler JL Rock Krawler  maintenance & All brands suspension general  conversation 203B8468-9967-4BED-B332-447D68F07391

unhooked.....

Jeep Wrangler JL Rock Krawler  maintenance & All brands suspension general  conversation 9E172786-71FF-4D88-B86C-5CA1E45BF83F

OP
OP
Roky

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Which 4.5” lift did you get ?

JimLee

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU
Picking up axles next Monday, it's been a long 9 months, but I think I'll like the end product better than a baby. I feel older for having gone through this nightmare...
Jeep Wrangler JL Rock Krawler  maintenance & All brands suspension general  conversation Finally

Now, I just have to wait for it to cool down enough to install everything, probably September lol.

Sponsored

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
Picking up axles next Monday, it's been a long 9 months, but I think I'll like the end product better than a baby. I feel older for having gone through this nightmare...
Jeep Wrangler JL Rock Krawler  maintenance & All brands suspension general  conversation eb53704a61d4cb6e17aefdb02f6b44ff

Now, I just have to wait for it to cool down enough to install everything, probably September lol.
Hopefully now theres no issues with them once they on lol. Thats a long ass wait, dunno how you did it. I cant even wait for amazon same day shipping sometimes

JimLee

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU
Hopefully now theres no issues with them once they on lol. Thats a long ass wait, dunno how you did it. I cant even wait for amazon same day shipping sometimes
Well, it did give me time to change my build plans 37 times, not sure if that's a good thing. Oh, and get this, if you "Will call" your axles they don't come crated, you have to pay an extra $250 for a crate if you want it, loose axles in a utility trailer here we come lol.

Sponsored

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
Well, it did give me time to change my build plans 37 times, not sure if that's a good thing. Oh, and get this, if you "Will call" your axles they don't come crated, you have to pay an extra $250 for a crate if you want it, loose axles in a utility trailer here we come lol.
Just stick the wheels on them and have really a lot of fun

OP
OP
Roky

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Ok...... can you believe it..... it’s been 12 weeks already since I ordered my long arms, my shipping date was Wednesday. Well ...... that didn’t happen. So I’m reaching out to @Moto_21 and @JimLee for some guidance. They’ve both been through it recently. So guys, how mad am I supposed to be at this point, and what level of tantrum should be thrown. 😠.

.😂

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Ok...... can you believe it..... it’s been 12 weeks already since I ordered my long arms, my shipping date was Wednesday. Well ...... that didn’t happen. So I’m reaching out to @Moto_21 and @JimLee for some guidance. They’ve both been through it recently. So guys, how mad am I supposed to be at this point, and what level of tantrum should be thrown. 😠.

.😂
I think RK knows that the humidity in FL is not at its highest point yet and they want to make sure you sweat the most when installing, so delaying just a little longer :LOL:

plus - the longer they keep you on their mid-arm the more kits they sell :)

JimLee

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU

.😂
I think this is now the appropriate level of dissatisfaction.

Jeep Wrangler JL Rock Krawler  maintenance & All brands suspension general  conversation 200 (8)
Sponsored