hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Yea me too, one things for sure, im not complaining.
That’s awesome. Now fingers crossed some magical lockers show up :rock:

JimLee

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU
Sweeeeet! Whats the spring rates on it? And the eye to eye? Just curious
I'll measure them and check the springs after work today, I was too busy trying to fit them in the bed between me and the wife last night.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Roky

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I'll measure them and check the springs after work today, I was too busy trying to fit them in the bed between me and the wife last night.
Did they get to ride in the front seat on way to work today ? ........

JimLee

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU
Sweeeeet! Whats the spring rates on it? And the eye to eye? Just curious
I'm sure i'll need your technical guidance to re-spring and re-valve these things after my build is finished. I was thinking about signing up for one of the field days that Accutune puts on but I'm a good mechanic and would like be able to work on these things myself. Already researching a nitrogen servicing setup. I'm thinking now would also be a good time to replace all my old style RK bushings since I will have everything disconnected anyway for axles, and also to avoid derailing this thread any further, lol, sorry @Roky

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
I'm sure i'll need your technical guidance to re-spring and re-valve these things after my build is finished. I was thinking about signing up for one of the field days that Accutune puts on but I'm a good mechanic and would like be able to work on these things myself. Already researching a nitrogen servicing setup. I'm thinking now would also be a good time to replace all my old style RK bushings since I will have everything disconnected anyway for axles, and also to avoid derailing this thread any further, lol, sorry @Roky
Good idea on the bushings haha.

i got my nitro set up from kartek, like 300 bucks, full bottle regulator and hose. Shocks are pretty simple in my opinion just time consuming.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Roky

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase

Mar 29, 2021
I’m rebuilding all eight control arms and front and rear track bars. There’s a few videos out there that shows you how to do it, but I wanted to show what wheeling in Florida sand looks like a year and a half and 13K miles later.......

Also to start a thread where you can talk about whatever suspension shit you want to, and not worry about derailing the thread.....🤣

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
Also the king springs suck in my opinion the eibach ones are better quality if you end up changing them
Sure @rocky hide it in the fine print! :CWL:

@Moto_21
OK buddy, first question. Do I have to de-service these things to get the springs off and get AGM sliders in?
no, just wind the preload collar up, push down on spring, pull bottom plate off slide bottom spring off, slide slider off, install new agm slider put spring back on, bottom spring seat, wind collar back down to height. Might change it a tad because its thicker

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
You can do that when installed too, just remove the lower bolt and swing them out a bit to drop the spring. Simple

OP
OP
Roky

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Sure @rocky hide it in the fine print! :CWL:

@Moto_21
OK buddy, first question. Do I have to de-service these things to get the springs off and get AGM sliders in?
:LOL:..... you keep spelling my name wrong, tap on the rockey you sent, he doesn’t exist anymore, lol. Besides he has a white Jeep....😂
Sponsored