Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase

Gorilla57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito
Gotta give RK props, they are taking care of their customers with bad bushings. Sent Adam my build invoice and he got me all setup.

I’m sure @Roky has 10hrs into his too. My extra time was due to little problems here and there. Wait until you rebuild the 3 link upper arm. That’s got 2 bushings on the outside that help center the arm. Those like to flop and not stay in place.

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
Gotta give RK props, they are taking care of their customers with bad bushings. Sent Adam my build invoice and he got me all setup.

I’m sure @Roky has 10hrs into his too. My extra time was due to little problems here and there. Wait until you rebuild the 3 link upper arm. That’s got 2 bushings on the outside that help center the arm. Those like to flop and not stay in place.
Lol. My math only works out to 5hrs. Haha. Just kidding. I can’t imagine how heavy the long arms are.

Jruedastinger

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep jl
I didn’t want to spend all that time rebuilding my arms, so RK send me all new joints at there cost. So now I have a second set to rebuild and ready to swap when necessary.

MichaelAnthony

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon JLUR, 97 Centurion Dually 7.3, 97 Classy Chassis Dually 7.3, 2016 Ultra Classic CVO
Vehicle Showcase
With all of the questions I have had and not too many people with the lift I want..... dozens of phone calls, I would say the only other company out there with better customer service, is American Adventure Lab. It is always the Customer Service that keeps me around.... of course parts quality...

Sponsored

KansasJL

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Grey JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep Wrangler JL Rock Krawler  maintenance & All brands suspension general  conversation 6771D64E-5A18-4587-84DC-AD832F29C0BB

snagged this RK rear trackbar used off of a forum member. Before I install it should I replace the whole joint or just clean it up? My gut is telling me to just replace the whole dang end and rebuild the other side.
thoughts?

OP
OP
Roky

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep Wrangler JL Rock Krawler  maintenance & All brands suspension general  conversation 6771D64E-5A18-4587-84DC-AD832F29C0BB

snagged this RK rear trackbar used off of a forum member. Before I install it should I replace the whole joint or just clean it up? My gut is telling me to just replace the whole dang end and rebuild the other side.
thoughts?
Clean it up and see how it feels. That’s not a rebuildable joint. If it moves smoothly without catching and isn’t real loose, it’s probably fine. You can always pick one up later if need be.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Roky

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
6771D64E-5A18-4587-84DC-AD832F29C0BB.jpeg

thoughts?
If that’s the way it came off his rig, then he must of had a rear track bar bracket on as well, because that joint is turned all the way in. Do you see any scratches in the powder coat near that end? Did he say why he took it off?

KansasJL

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Grey JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
If that’s the way it came off his rig, then he must of had a rear track bar bracket on as well, because that joint is turned all the way in. Do you see any scratches in the powder coat near that end? Did he say why he took it off?
I don’t remember any scratches on the powder coat but I will go look when I get back home from this work trip.
He never said why he took it off but he has pretty much a full X factor for sale.