• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California Rock Krawler JL 3.5 Adventure Series 1 Mid Arm System - Stage 1

jeepddy

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep wrangler JL
Selling my lift kit from my JL Sahara, used but in great condition. never been off roading only used for daily driving............... please see pictures below and description.... local pick up in southern California.
i have the Bolt-on rear track bar relocation bracket but its not pictured in my photos.. also will include JKS front sway bar links quick disconnects.

looking to get $700 for a quick sale ..................local pick, will not ship

The Rock Krawler JL 3.5 Adventure Series 1 Mid Arm System was designed for those who want an easy bolt-in installation, excellent on-road ride and the durability and off-road performance you expect from Rock Krawler Suspension. The Adventure Series fixed lower control arms offer a total of 60 degrees of misalignment that greatly reduces the bind inherent in JL factory lowers. Rock Krawler’s industry leading triple rate coils give you 3.5” of lift to clear up to 40” tires, depending on model, and improve the on-road ride over the factory linear rate springs. All Rock Krawler JL systems include correction pads that help minimize the spring bow inherent in the factory set up. The provided track bar geometry corrections, both front and rear, lets you perfectly center the axles so there is no compromise in on road handling.

System Benefits:
  • Complete Bolt in System
  • Excellent Highway Ride
  • Improved Off-Road Ability
  • Triple Rate Coil Springs
  • Front & Rear Spring Leveling Pads
  • Lifetime Warranty on All Hard Parts
  • Upgradeable to Rock Krawler JL Long Arm
  • Jeep remains level on all 4 corners
System Includes:
  • (4) Triple rate coil springs
  • (2) 2.25 RRD Spec Front Shocks (Travel Length: 12.0")
  • (2) 2.25 RRD Spec Rear Shocks (Travel Length: 12.0")
  • (2) Front lower Adventure Series control arms
  • (2) Front spring pads
  • (2) Rear spring pads
  • (2) Extended rear sway bar links
  • (1) Bolt-on rear track bar relocation bracket
Tire Fitment:
Sport and Sahara with Full OEM Fenders
37” Tall Tires (3” Bump Stop Height Recommended)
Sport and Sahara with Trimmed or High Lined OEM Fenders
38” Tall Tires (3” Bump Stop Height Recommended)
Rubicon with Full OEM Fenders
37”/38” Tall Tires (3” Bump Stop Height Recommended)
Rubicon with Trimmed or High Lined OEM Fenders
40” Tall Tires (3” Bump Stop Height Recommended)

Wheel Fitment:
Sport and Sahara Wheel Fitment Recommendations
37”/38” Tall Tires - Recommend 3.5” of Back Spacing
Rubicon Fitment Recommendations
37” Tall Tires – Recommend 4.5” of Back Spacing
40” Tall Tires – Recommend 3.5” of Back Spacing

General Notes:
*All lift heights based on Rubicon Models
*Recommend a new front C.V. driveshaft for all front shocks with max. extended length greater than 29”

11.PNG

111.PNG

11111.PNG
Sponsored

OP
OP
jeepddy

jeepddy

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep wrangler JL
BUMP $500 NEED IT GONE TO MAKE ROOM

pitsqrd

First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited, 2014 Grand Cherokee Overland, 1997 Porsche 993, 1978 911 SC 3.6 Restomod, 2017 F150, XLT
Occupation
Biz Dev
Vehicle Showcase
Wow, great deal!!! I'd be on this if it were 2.5. Free bump for a great deal! GLWS.

G

Sponsored

Tdkrum5

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 White JLU Altitude
Vehicle Showcase
May I ask what you replaced it with? Why? I am looking at this lift and missed the boat here.

jenzeee

First Name
Jens
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Sold?

JLAFAKASI

First Name
Lito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JlU Sport S 2019
Vehicle Showcase
May I ask what you replaced it with? Why? I am looking at this lift and missed the boat here.
Did you ever get this lift installed? I'm looking at it now, but choosing to do fox 2.0 shocks
Sponsored