Rock Krawler 4.5 Inch X Factor No Limits Mid Arm w RRD Shocks

Vettethret

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wrangler Rubicon Diesel/2022 X3M Comp
I did a search and couldn't find anything. Anyone running this lift? Interested in the on road ride and off road flex? I was thinking of the Teraflex 4.5 with the Falcons, but don't want a stiff ride on the street. Had RK on one of my Jk's and it worked well. Im not sure how the RRD's ride. I will be running a 40x13.5x17's (Most likley Discovers or Mickey Thompsons) on a 17x9 Beadlock.
Sponsored

TrewJL

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Occupation
CEO
Ran into the same problem with the 3.5 "no limit" 4 wheel parts, Quadratec, Northridge 4x4, no one has this set up available. Only on the RK site and you can't buy direct. I'm looking at MC, EVO and TERAFLEX now due to this. I'm bummed. I currently have the mopar lift installed. If AEV had their 3.5 I'd be going that route .

Sting_NC_USA

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I'm running the 3.5 Kit, and can share that the new RRD shocks are pretty amazing. They ride very well on the road and handle off-road conditions very well.

I can connect you with an RK rep, if needed. They're all at the 2019 Jeep Invasion at Pigeon Forge this weekend, but PM me if you want more information.

I've also seen two of the long-arms kits installed here, and they're friggin' amazing.

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
@River City Offroad can help with your questions. As for shocks if you don’t go with the RRD, we have Radflo 2.5” resi shocks valved to RK spring rates and they are great. This is on a 3.5” xfactor

Brett

TrewJL

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Occupation
CEO
@River City Offroad can help with your questions. As for shocks if you don’t go with the RRD, we have Radflo 2.5” resi shocks valved to RK spring rates and they are great. This is on a 3.5” xfactor

Brett
Thank I just checked the site and the same thing, "no limits" is not on there.

River City Offroad

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.RiverCityOffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Triple White - RK 3.5" X-Factor Stage 1 / Steer Smarts / Mickey Thompson / Fuel
Occupation
Owner at River City Offroad
Thank I just checked the site and the same thing, "no limits" is not on there.
I'm sorry I missed this thread before. We can sell you the No Limits kits and I'm very responsive to email, phone, and messages here on the board. If you are ever looking for something that you dont' see on the site just reach out to me and we'll get you fixed up.

I've been slammed with shop work and haven't had a chance to add the No Limits or JL Long Arm kits to the site, but we are a full line RK dealer and can always help with 110% of their lineup.

Thank you!

Marcus
Sponsored