Sponsored

Rock Krawler 2.5" Adventure Series 1 TT- 4 Door (Wrangler JL 2018+)

psdtime

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJ Rubicon, 2016 Ram 2500 CTD, 2020 JLRU
Vehicle Showcase
I thought the kit calls for moving the stock rear sway bar links to the front. I already had the RK quick disconnect from a while back, so I just removed the rears and installed the new ones.
You are correct, read the instructions again and found where it says that. Thanks
Sponsored

zmanz28

First Name
Zman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Yeah, I'll probably run spacers I guess. I really like the stock look. I need to do more research to figure out how large of spacers I would need. Thanks for the help.
I called RK and they said to run 1.75" spacers with my 2.5" Flex TT kit. I'm currently running Rubicon take off 33's and I'll eventually go up to 35's on those rims..

JLAFAKASI

First Name
Lito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JlU Sport S 2019
Vehicle Showcase
I’m running the 2.5 adventure series 2 with the TT shocks. Works and rides amazing! like @Roky said no issues with the exhaust with just the stock rear track bar and the RK bracket :like: you will not be disappointed with this kit

FB83E31E-D012-4D4E-8560-E5B03ED467E7.jpeg

D57934AC-0D4B-4921-897C-7D88443BE049.jpeg

2D8E2174-4BCA-425F-B469-151C92B99EED.jpeg
I'm looking at this kit now for my JLUS 19...also up on the debate table is AEV dualsport 2.5 and Teraflex 2.5 with Falcon shocks? Im going to be doing more mild trails, sand dunes, gravel roads, washboards...Which one would you pick out of the 3? I know its a general wide question.

JLAFAKASI

First Name
Lito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JlU Sport S 2019
Vehicle Showcase
I called RK and they said to run 1.75" spacers with my 2.5" Flex TT kit. I'm currently running Rubicon take off 33's and I'll eventually go up to 35's on those rims..
how do you like the 2.5 inch with the 33's? Does it look weird?

JLAFAKASI

First Name
Lito
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JlU Sport S 2019
Vehicle Showcase
my buddy runs 12.5 on the stock wheel with his MC kit. Runnings synergy spacers 1 5/8? I think they are
Ive ran a 12.5 on stock wheel for few years along with a few friends I wheel with and no issues other than but kore wear on the center tread

DDFA277A-4F72-4B16-BC00-DB1101C23B41.jpeg

FF6D2DA7-CF09-4426-A724-8C2A9367FCB3.jpeg
Metalcloak or the RK , any differences there on ride quality on the roads/highway? I do 80 daily driving

Sponsored

bopanda94

First Name
Benji
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sahara 2019
did your jeep stay even?
I have the same kit but the rear and passenger side in front have been bowed.
i bring to shop 3-4 times and they said it’s normal

I’m running the 2.5 adventure series 2 with the TT shocks. Works and rides amazing! like @Roky said no issues with the exhaust with just the stock rear track bar and the RK bracket :like: you will not be disappointed with this kit
did your jeep stay even?
FB83E31E-D012-4D4E-8560-E5B03ED467E7.jpeg

D57934AC-0D4B-4921-897C-7D88443BE049.jpeg

2D8E2174-4BCA-425F-B469-151C92B99EED.jpeg

stil2low

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep jk
did your jeep stay even?
hey, that’s strange that bothfront and rear have a bow
My coils have been great, no bow or lean at all. Have you reached out to RK themselves? They are awesome to work with and can help troubleshoot what’s happening

stil2low

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep jk
I'm looking at this kit now for my JLUS 19...also up on the debate table is AEV dualsport 2.5 and Teraflex 2.5 with Falcon shocks? Im going to be doing more mild trails, sand dunes, gravel roads, washboards...Which one would you pick out of the 3? I know its a general wide question.
Hey so sorry didn’t see this till this morning!

Ive been a big fan of RK over the last few years, they have a great ride quality and still flex out and wheel amazing
AEV makes a good kit that’s overland geared so will perform well on back roads and dunes
Teraflex has left a bad taste with me. Ran their kit few years ago and by far was the worst I’ve ever ran. I’ll run rough country before theirs lol. It sagged so bad and parts looked absolutely terrible after a year. Customer service was garbage also

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Hey so sorry didn’t see this till this morning!

Ive been a big fan of RK over the last few years, they have a great ride quality and still flex out and wheel amazing
AEV makes a good kit that’s overland geared so will perform well on back roads and dunes
Teraflex has left a bad taste with me. Ran their kit few years ago and by far was the worst I’ve ever ran. I’ll run rough country before theirs lol. It sagged so bad and parts looked absolutely terrible after a year. Customer service was garbage also
Welcome back, it’s been a minute since I’ve seen you on here, lol.

stil2low

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep jk
Welcome back, it’s been a minute since I’ve seen you on here, lol.
Lol I know! Been slacking this past year! Got a JT on order now, still hang out here but excited for that new adventure

Sponsored

bopanda94

First Name
Benji
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Even you have the adjustable upper rear control arms and that did not make spring bowed.
I'm so stressful to see my Jeep not looking even
My coils have been great, no bow or lean at all. Have you reached out to RK themselves? They are awesome to work with and can help troubleshoot what’s happening

bopanda94

First Name
Benji
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How do I reach out RK?

Ed_Word

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
I recently installed this kit with 35's. I also used RK's bumpstops kit along with MC durosprings. The RK directions said to use 2 bumpstop pucks in the front and one in the back with the extension bracket with 35" tires. I called metal cloak and they said there durosprings don't compress completely flat like the stocks on do they said they compress to about an inch. So I only used 1 bumpstop puck in the front and only the extension bracket in the back since the RK pucks are about an inch thick. You guys think I'm ok? I have not tested it out to see if I would rub the fender on a full flex but just from looking at it seems like it still might rub.
Sponsored