• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Rock Hard JL Belly Skid System

BeardJL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2014 JKU Rubicon
I have a brand new set of steel rock hard belly skids for sale that fit a 2018 and up 3.6L JL Unlimited Wrangler. These skids do not have a single mark on them. I installed them and was convinced to go with long arm suspension and this skid system is not compatible for long arm suspension kits. Check out Rock Hard 4x4's site for full details but this is an awsome skid system. I paid just shy of 1,500 for these skids new and I'm willing to part ways with these for $1,000 obo. I am located in socal 92344 and am not looking to have them shipped. Let me know if there are any questions.

Steve
(760) 265-5031
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
BeardJL

BeardJL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Here is a current pictures of the skids to anyone interested.
20181228_200050.jpg

BBDOC

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 5-Series, Honda Civic, Honda Minivan
Here is a current pictures of the skids to anyone interested.
20181228_200050.jpg
Any problems with initial install? I heard these can have some difficulties with install and mounting/fitting correctly.

OP
OP
BeardJL

BeardJL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Any problems with initial install? I heard these can have some difficulties with install and mounting/fitting correctly.
Everything fit excellent, however the engine skid will not work on my JL because I have a Dana 60 front axle and the differential housing is massive and doesn't clear. The second issue for me, is they will not work with the long arm kit I'm going with. So ultimately these skids were installed and taken right back off. It's a great system and if it worked for my setup I would be running them for sure!

Let me know if you have any other questions.

OP
OP
BeardJL

BeardJL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Price adjustment, $1,000 obo

Sponsored

OP
OP
BeardJL

BeardJL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bump... make an offer! I'm tired of tripping over these things in my garage haha.

OP
OP
BeardJL

BeardJL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Come on, I know someone wants these awsome skids to protect their investment!!!!! Make me an offer.

CJTJJK-JLNOW

First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR ^2
Totally want these but I need my Ace Sliders to sell first! Watching this thread and hoping for a sale soon.

Sponsored

advancedae

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon JL Unlimited
Come on, I know someone wants these awsome skids to protect their investment!!!!! Make me an offer.
I am in California but unfortunately 4-5 hours from you. No disrespect but I'd give you $750 cash and be willing to drive 8 hours there and back to come pick it up.

OP
OP
BeardJL

BeardJL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Would someone please get these things out of my garage? But I need $1000 first haha:like::like:

OP
OP
BeardJL

BeardJL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for meeting up Steve. Awesome rig you have!
Thanks bud you have quite a nice build going too. Enjoy the skids!

Keep my number in case you ever go wheelin anywhere up in Big Bear.
Sponsored