First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlUR White Rubi, 2018 GMC 3500 Duramax,
Occupation
Retired Snowbird
I wanted the ability to flat tow my JL and Rock Hard had a bolt through bumper that they approved to flat tow. I chose the mid width aluminum and their sliders to match. Honestly they were just bolt on, easy queazy. The only hole that didn't work was one for the OEM sliders that Jeep only drilled to 3/16 not 5/16. Easy fix. Powder coat was excellent and wait time was less than 3 weeks. I was very impressed with their customer support. The only screw up was the bumper came with printed instructions for a rear bumper, not a front. Called their tech support and spoke with someone who new what they were doing and whom I could understand. He sent directions to my phone before we hung up. Simple even for a troglodyte like me. Highly recommend these guys.
Sponsored

Off-Road Toad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon 2dr ; 2019 Winnebago Navion
I wanted the ability to flat tow my JL and Rock Hard had a bolt through bumper that they approved to flat tow. I chose the mid width aluminum and their sliders to match. Honestly they were just bolt on, easy queazy. The only hole that didn't work was one for the OEM sliders that Jeep only drilled to 3/16 not 5/16. Easy fix. Powder coat was excellent and wait time was less than 3 weeks. I was very impressed with their customer support. The only screw up was the bumper came with printed instructions for a rear bumper, not a front. Called their tech support and spoke with someone who new what they were doing and whom I could understand. He sent directions to my phone before we hung up. Simple even for a troglodyte like me. Highly recommend these guys.
Picture of the finished product??
I’m considering the same !!