Sponsored

Rock Hard 4x4 SPORT CAGE BRACE KIT for JL --NOW AVAILABLE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RebelOffRoad

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
22551 Shannon Circle, Lake Forest, CA 92630
Website
www.rebeloffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU / Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 392
Occupation
Jeep Builder
Newly released! Rock Hard 4x4 Sport Cage for the Jeep Wrangler JL. Looking to increase the weak/vulnerable points in the OEM JL cage? Then look no further!

You can find the front window brace and overhead T-Section HERE.

RH-90700-2T.jpg

RH-90700-3T.jpg

The C-Pillar brace kit can be found HERE.

RH-90702-6T.jpg

RH-90702-9T.jpg

The rear overhead center bars can be found HERE.

RH-90701-2.jpg

The 3rd row / accessory mount bar can be found HERE.

RH-90705-2T.jpg

RH-90705-3T.jpg

Of course, you can always give us a call!!

Sponsored

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

looks good!

Sponsored

Knife Hunter

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2014 E 550 ,2008 LR3,
Can I ask what purpose a cage serves?
Safety first and foremost. The JK really needed if rolled over see you tube and you will understand. The JL was redesigned to take this into account with internal cage and roll handles that stay up even with new fold down windshield. This was one of first mods I actually was looking for and spoke to owner at rockhard last year in regards and there were other things more important like the skids that they designed first.

After being in wreck and totaling mine with my 11 yr old daughter. I fear things on the road that come at you at over 55 mph like 15 passenger F350 Transit vans more than I do off roading ...

20181218_081945.jpg

20181218_085325.jpg

KINGHAWV

First Name
Harvey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Does the 499 base price include the windshield and “T” overhead cage?

Sponsored

Euro JEEP

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Safety first and foremost. The JK really needed if rolled over see you tube and you will understand. The JL was redesigned to take this into account with internal cage and roll handles that stay up even with new fold down windshield. This was one of first mods I actually was looking for and spoke to owner at rockhard last year in regards and there were other things more important like the skids that they designed first.

After being in wreck and totaling mine with my 11 yr old daughter. I fear things on the road that come at you at over 55 mph like 15 passenger F350 Transit vans more than I do off roading ...

20181218_081945.jpg

20181218_085325.jpg
Hi, thanks for posting these pictures of your crash. I have the impression and sincerely hope all ocupants of all vehicles were fine?

Can you please provide details of the circumstances of the accident. I am not looking at who is to blame just how the impact was and it’s damage.
I see you front axle is twisted back which probably damaged the frame but otherwise the integrity of the vehicle seems fine?

Knife Hunter

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2014 E 550 ,2008 LR3,
Hi, thanks for posting these pictures of your crash. I have the impression and sincerely hope all ocupants of all vehicles were fine?

Can you please provide details of the circumstances of the accident. I am not looking at who is to blame just how the impact was and it’s damage.
I see you front axle is twisted back which probably damaged the frame but otherwise the integrity of the vehicle seems fine?
I would say we survived. Both of us had injuries although we didnt realize it instantly. I broke my back and couple herniated disk but externally I had only a few scratches from air bag and bruising from seat belt. My daughter had a Rudolf red nose from air bag. The estimate was high 20s to fix. It was totaled due to parts not being available til end of april and the cost to cover my rental pushed it over the top. The front Dana 44 was split in two. We faired far better than the van but it was due to the angle of impact. Heres to steel bumpers.

Euro JEEP

First Name
Stefan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Wow that is still some fairly serious injury!
Hope you recover well.
How was the other van occupant?
Though I like to see Jeeps keep up well in crashes, it is up to the vehicle to absorb the hit else it will transfer to our bodies. That is pure physics. A lot of variables influence though. We tend to look at damage too much instead of measuring how many “G-forces” our bodies suffer.
Nevertheless, regarding the added strength to the roll-cage, definitely something to think about if you’re going to do some radical wheeling!

Hope you can get a new Wrangler soon!

drywolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do any parts fit the 2 Door JL? Will a 2 door version be released?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.