Sponsored

Rob (Tuttle-Click Jeep, Irvine CA) Order Dates, Deliveries, Pics and More!

Poordad

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Acura TSX, 2015 Chrysler 300s, 2023 JLUR
Finally met Rob face to face today when I picked up my Jeep. We talked about where I live and how it was close to where he used to work almost 30 years ago and how the area has changed. We also talked about Pennsylvania and other things while he did the paperwork. My wife and I felt very relaxed and time flew by.

After Rob triple checked that everything was correct, he walked us over to see Rudy in finance. Again, friendly, through, and quick!

We returned to Rob’s office and he gave us the lowdown on all the buttons and switches. The hardest part was the 2 1/2 hour drive home (72 miles at rush hour), but that was our fault. We were in at 1:15 (would have been 1:00 if I had gone to the TC in Irvine without stopping at the one in Tustin first🥹) and we were done just before 4:00. Not bad!

We would definitely contact Rob if we decide to get another Jeep/Dodge/Chrysler vehicle.
Jeep Wrangler JL Rob (Tuttle-Click Jeep, Irvine CA) Order Dates, Deliveries, Pics and More! 56E3F281-3B85-4030-AE82-9561CD63AD15

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler Willys
Finally met Rob face to face today when I picked up my Jeep. We talked about where I live and how it was close to where he used to work almost 30 years ago and how the area has changed. We also talked about Pennsylvania and other things while he did the paperwork. My wife and I felt very relaxed and time flew by.

After Rob triple checked that everything was correct, he walked us over to see Rudy in finance. Again, friendly, through, and quick!

We returned to Rob’s office and he gave us the lowdown on all the buttons and switches. The hardest part was the 2 1/2 hour drive home (72 miles at rush hour), but that was our fault. We were in at 1:15 (would have been 1:00 if I had gone to the TC in Irvine without stopping at the one in Tustin first🥹) and we were done just before 4:00. Not bad!

We would definitely contact Rob if we decide to get another Jeep/Dodge/Chrysler vehicle.
Jeep Wrangler JL Rob (Tuttle-Click Jeep, Irvine CA) Order Dates, Deliveries, Pics and More! 56E3F281-3B85-4030-AE82-9561CD63AD15
Congratulations! A beautiful Rubicon. Mine is on the way and I look forward to picking it up soon.

Was Rudy able to offer any good financing rates through their lenders? I have financing lined up, but would appreciate any insights.

Rob has been terrific to work with during the ordering process.

Sponsored

Poordad

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Acura TSX, 2015 Chrysler 300s, 2023 JLUR
Congratulations! A beautiful Rubicon. Mine is on the way and I look forward to picking it up soon.

Was Rudy able to offer any good financing rates through their lenders? I have financing lined up, but would appreciate any insights.

Rob has been terrific to work with during the ordering process.
I was offered 3.69% financing from Rudy (60 months) with very good credit. I went with my CU, though, at 2.99.

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler Willys
Thanks for the info. I am still shopping around for the best rate. And waiting for Rubicon to get from the rail yard to the dealership. Again, congratulations on your new Rubicon!

RobTrachtman

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tuttleclickchrysler.com
Vehicle(s)
19 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Fleet Manager Tuttle Click Jeep Chrysler Dodge Hyundai
Thanks @RobTrachtman. Rob was professional, knowledgeable and genuinely friendly. The opposite of the stereotypical car salesman. The process was smooth and easy.
Jeep Wrangler JL Rob (Tuttle-Click Jeep, Irvine CA) Order Dates, Deliveries, Pics and More! 4AB1E4AC-9D62-4B4C-A0FE-A766B0431C10
Jeep Wrangler JL Rob (Tuttle-Click Jeep, Irvine CA) Order Dates, Deliveries, Pics and More! 4AB1E4AC-9D62-4B4C-A0FE-A766B0431C10
Thank you! Enjoy it in good health!

SoCalDriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLURXR
Thanks @RobTrachtman. Rob was professional, knowledgeable and genuinely friendly. The opposite of the stereotypical car salesman. The process was smooth and easy.
That looks exactly the same as my build! Please post more pics! 😊

Sponsored

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler Willys
I ordered a 4 Door Wrangler Rubicon from Rob Trachtman at Tuttle-Click Jeep on June 15th and just took delivery on Friday. Rob was terrific to work with every step of the way. He was careful to get my order specifications correct and promptly answered on my questions.

On Friday, when I picked up the vehicle, Rob took great care of me every step of the way while we chatted about our recent trip to the East Coast. After the initial paperwork, we inspected the Wrangler together, then Rob walked us over to Rudy in the finance department. Just like Rob, this part was friendly, accurate and before I knew it we were done.

Rob went over the vehicle and made sure I was aware of the functions including the SiriusXMGuardian features. He sent me the email to set that up along with a link to Owner Support + as a resource for information about vehicle features including short videos.

Overall, Rob was pleasant to work with, efficient, and no pressure for up charges and add-ons that are often found at other dealerships. If you are in SoCal or nearby, I highly recommend Rob and Tuttle-Click Jeep in Irvine.

And…the Diesel is so fun to drive!

Jeep Wrangler JL Rob (Tuttle-Click Jeep, Irvine CA) Order Dates, Deliveries, Pics and More! 715B190F-6FF9-48E4-95EF-A411FDABF1D1

RobTrachtman

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tuttleclickchrysler.com
Vehicle(s)
19 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Fleet Manager Tuttle Click Jeep Chrysler Dodge Hyundai
Hi everybody.

Its been a little while since I last posted..

I am doing a percentage reduction to help offset some of the recent factory price increases on the Wranglers and Gladiators and also the other Jeep product and Ram product.

I will be at 3 percent below invoice with Tread Lightly membership plus tax, license and 85 doc fee on all 2023 JL Wranglers except 392. Any available rebates at time of delivery will be yours as well if they are compatible with tread lightly.

On All Ram trucks with the exception of the TRX I am at 2 percent under invoice plus tax, license and 85 doc fee.

No high doc fees, no hidden accessories added, or high finance rates. you can finance on your own or pay cash as well.

I appreciate everybody's business in the past as well as future and will again pledge to keep it as simple and as easy as it is now.

You can reach me at [email protected] or [email protected] or my cell at 954-864-5162. I am available Monday through Friday 9-5.

Thank you,
Rob Trachtman
Fleet Sales/Leasing Manager
Tuttle Click Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
40 Auto Center Dr
Irvine Ca 92618
949-472-7411 desk phone

JO DYRT

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.clickonpc.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
IT Professional
Vehicle Showcase
Hi everybody.

Its been a little while since I last posted..

I am doing a percentage reduction to help offset some of the recent factory price increases on the Wranglers and Gladiators and also the other Jeep product and Ram product.

I will be at 3 percent below invoice with Tread Lightly membership plus tax, license and 85 doc fee on all 2023 JL Wranglers except 392. Any available rebates at time of delivery will be yours as well if they are compatible with tread lightly.

On All Ram trucks with the exception of the TRX I am at 2 percent under invoice plus tax, license and 85 doc fee.

No high doc fees, no hidden accessories added, or high finance rates. you can finance on your own or pay cash as well.

I appreciate everybody's business in the past as well as future and will again pledge to keep it as simple and as easy as it is now.

You can reach me at [email protected] or [email protected] or my cell at 954-864-5162. I am available Monday through Friday 9-5.

Thank you,
Rob Trachtman
Fleet Sales/Leasing Manager
Tuttle Click Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram
40 Auto Center Dr
Irvine Ca 92618
949-472-7411 desk phone

Rob, I bought my 2018 JLUS from your dealership and the sales part was fine. but Service has been horrible. SO bad that will will drive from RSM past your dealerships to Huntington Beach Jeep. I have given you guys many chances just to be let down over and over. It seems you have a revolving door of advisors and issues with your phone systems. I have had to get tricky and call other tuttle clicks to get transferred.

I just wish there was a true south county dealership that was reliable. Specially since RSM is full of Jeeps. I send people to Huntington beach for now.

I would love some feedback even if you want to contact me direct.
Sponsored